OUR UNIVERSE

alpha centauri

. They suggested that even the creation of this forum (they said something about its name, maybe also the logo but they are not grey are they?) is related to them.
What? That sounds strange. What do they have to do with this forum? Can you elaborate on that a bit?

They are always testing us, they add infos on subjects only if we are near solution/ at right direction.

But we found out there seems to be some kind of portal under a hill that leads to Antartica and there are ancient writings on the door of the church. We wonder if the language of that medium.. ancient syrian.
How are they testing you? Which hill? And which church?

alpha centauri

They even said once that one wanted to ask an Aldebaranian about them and the next day he died in very strange circumstances, I suppose due to radiations of the Vril force. They draw energy from the black sun but that is dangerous for outsiders. Their etheric bodies are much more purified, they are like bubbles navigating in energy... but this does not mean they are pure, they consider pure only religious people with strict vows...

My latest researches took me to the conclusion that they are able to transform their perception so that it can literally navigate through technology and know what other technology other are using within the vril energy.
I think this is possible because of a particular blood and because of transformation due to use of selfie cameras inside the vrill force.

Again, vrill guys are extremely dangerous to outsiders that try to know anything about Aldebaran. They said we human have the sun, they gods have Aldebaran.

I am sceptic about this alien group. Maybe they are negative.

But I think there are more positive than negative aliens around the earth now. So I think you dont have to be fearful about extraterrestrials.

This radiation sounds like those people from Ethiopia who think they have found the arc of the covenant. The people that are around that
covenant are dying on deseases that are similar to those of radiation diseases.
Not to mention that secret agencies follow every thule move.
I believe that is for sure. I think, they are watching every alien group.

What happened to Maria Orsic and the other Vril women?

Heard some of the stories from my german friends as well as reading like to know what you guys thought about it?
I dont know. But I can try to search for it. I think some of them are still on this planet Aldebaran, if the story is true.
And Hitler killed a lot of people that were in secret societies or were into magic.

MartinTower

No, they say that Hitler escaped thanks to them to south america. They were behind Himmler...

I wouldn't look into it, energy is evil, the religious would be immune but still trapped by it so they try to redirect the signal back to the sky..

MartinTower

Can you identify this symbol
?

Also i wouldn't bother trying to research on them, they do not speak our language, it seems this energy sucked them in, they speak something else..as if it were a sea of language in another world, it reflects itself and when approaching it without being changed into it by prayer it repels you badly.. bad stuff..

Only thing i am worried about is that they are telling that one of their own has a nuclear bomb, either the orthodox church unites and russia joins the us in the fight or that crazy bastard drops it...he fears that the arab enemy is too strong, like at crusade times...they say they are trying to stop him by telling the story and give impulses...

I personally do not have contacts with the orthodox but i will try to at least support the cause of a more unite orthodox church (more precisly they asked us for the present time to just talk to russian orthodox priests we know that, just in case a crazy guy pops up making threats, to stop putin from pushing the button right away if he thinks it is a usa job..bcs they are trying to stop the guy)
R, the story is too detailed for them being some trolls on the net..it would be really bad if a nuclear war begins between the us and russia just bcs they think that the other one dropped a bomb and instead is some quarrel between extraterrestrial...

Last edited:

alpha centauri

No, they say that Hitler escaped thanks to them to south america. They were behind Himmler...

I wouldn't look into it, energy is evil, the religious would be immune but still trapped by it so they try to redirect the signal back to the sky..

Yes that could be possible, that Hitler escaped.
Who were behind Himmler? The Thule Society.... ?

They are into some sort of genetic discendence cult but they don't seem to even be of this world..a parallel one?
Who? The Aldebaranians say they saved their genes from degeneration somehow and the other races on their planet degenerated, I think because of their star (their "sun" turned into a red giant). But I wonder how degeneration is possible because I always thought evolution is through random mutation. Maybe the radiation destroyed their genes or something. I dont know.

Can you identify this symbol

Which symbol? The symbol of ultimo impero? That is a mix of the symbols of the planet Neptun, Mars and Venus.
Or do you mean the symbol of the Black Sun? The Black Sun is a mix of Sig runes. Two Sig runes read in Latin like SS.
And SS is the shortcut of Schwarze Sonne or Black Sun. Officially SS means Schutzstaffel and not Schwarze Sonne.
hqdefault.jpg

Also i wouldn't bother trying to research on them, they do not speak our language, it seems this energy sucked them in, they speak something else..as if it were a sea of language in another world, it reflects itself and when approaching it without being changed into it by prayer it repels you badly.. bad stuff..

Only thing i am worried about is that they are telling that one of their own has a nuclear bomb, either the orthodox church unites and russia joins the us in the fight or that crazy bastard drops it...he fears that the arab enemy is too strong, like at crusade times...they say they are trying to stop him by telling the story and give impulses...

I personally do not have contacts with the orthodox but i will try to at least support the cause of a more unite orthodox church (more precisly they asked us for the present time to just talk to russian orthodox priests we know that, just in case a crazy guy pops up making threats, to stop putin from pushing the button right away if he thinks it is a usa job..bcs they are trying to stop the guy)
R, the story is too detailed for them being some trolls on the net..it would be really bad if a nuclear war begins between the us and russia just bcs they think that the other one dropped a bomb and instead is some quarrel between extraterrestrial...

Ok thank you for the answer.

Have I understood it correctly that an extraterrestrial has a nuclear bomb?

Dont you think both Trump and Putin know that Extraterrestrials exist? I think, If one of the extraterrestrials drops a nuclear bomb they will attack those extraterrestrials not each other.

You dont have to answer. Of course, they are a lot of trolls on the net.

MartinTower

Very hard to say they are trolls, there are really brotherhoods/associations in that place they mention.
You asked who they say was behind Himmler, they say Agarthi..