Out of Body Astral Travel “a practical guide”

Fable

I really do like the idea of it, but what could having full reign to travel anywhere in your dreams usefull? What I mean is if dream are part of our subconious then can the they not only be made up of what, say of example I, know?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I think astral projection is sending objects ( physical ) while lucid dreaming is only in your dreams

Via Wikipedia:
Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from thephysical body and capable of traveling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane.

Lucid dreaming is where one is aware they're dreaming and can conjure whatever story, information or adventure they like.

Besides semantics, the two sound awfully similar.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Why do OBE/Astral projection (or astral travel)

Learn how to leave our body and how to do it the right way
Learn to manage OBE state and all of its components
Learn how to travel the world, space and time
Learn how to get access to the information you need
Learn powerful self-healing techniques

Learn how to contact deceased relatives or friends
Learn the greatest psycho-technique

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank You, john7438

For posting the information listed. I will check the information later hopefully,
I in the next 2 or 3 days when I have more time to check the information out.

Minita

Thank You, john7438

For posting the information listed. I will check the information later hopefully,
I am curious to know from you. How you got to know about astral projection as a kid? How it feels when you are out of body? How you get answers to all your questions? Where all have you travelled leaving your body? Is there heaven and hell after death?

Minita

Thank You, john7438

I am curious to know from you. How you got to know about astral projection as a kid? How it feels when you are out of body? How you get answers to all your questions? Where all have you travelled leaving your body? Is there heaven and hell after death?
I thought you will reply rather than just liking it.