Painting found depicting Alien & UFO in Chhattisgarh

ole timer

10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting aliens and UFOs found in Chhattisgarh

Chhattisgarh state department of archaeology and culture plans to seek help from Nasa and Isro for research on 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting aliens and UFOs in Charama region in Kanker district in tribal Bastar region.
According to archaeologist JR Bhagat, these paintings have depicted aliens like those shown in Hollywood and Bollywood flicks. Located about 130km from Raipur, the caves come under village Chandeli and Gotitola.
"The findings suggest that humans in prehistoric times may have seen or imagined beings from other planets which still create curiosity among people and researchers. Extensive research is needed for further findings. Chhattisgarh presently doesn't have any such expert who could give clarity on the subject," Bhagat told TOI

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice find, didn't see those drawings before. I like the one with what appears to be a helmet, you can't make that up, right?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The links you provided express someone's opinion. I didn't actually see "proof". I did a google search for "Sirshasana". I didn't see anyone with helmets. Not meaning to give you a hard time, Harte, but all I'm seeing is a difference in opinion. The second link even says, " The paintings may be legit but what exactly they depict is up for interpretation". This means that opinions vary. There is no decisive answer. Besides, what about this guy? (From the link above).

alien2.jpg

Is there a possibility that humans have always just been very creative? Yes, of course, but where's the fun in that? :)

Harte

It's fairly common even to this day for tribesmen to wear costumes in ritual ceremonies and celebrations. Are we to simply reject this interpretation, even without cause, to embrace the idea that IT WUZ AILEEUNZES!!!"???

Harte

Khaos

where the wild things are
We're also discussing early man. Man from thousands of years before the wheel was invented. Back then, they didn't know what they were looking at. Think of the stories we have these days. They find a bunch of dead cattle, see a strange creature, draw a representation of it, and over time the representation can become exaggerated, twisted. We are talking about early man who would see a whale for the first time, and write it down as the Loch Ness Monster.

Think about it in your own lives, the first time you see something and you have no idea what it is. Now you could research it and find out what it is, but back then this wasn't possible. Back then they could only rely on what they knew. And what they knew was, it was a creature they have never seen before, drew it, and over time stories passed down through the ages, the original story becomes exaggerated.

I think a lot of things in life can be explained with that kind of logic. Exaggeration.