Interview Pamela moore

Yesteryear

Supposably John Titor has quite the story to tell about his time travels I'm pretty open-minded and have been studying it for a while and supposedly Pamela Moore waits his return my question is who's Pamela Moore to him I have researched Pamela Moore and came across several different Pamela Morris with different days of obituaries can anyone tell me who she really is to John Titor

lamdo263

Supposably John Titor has quite the story to tell about his time travels I'm pretty open-minded and have been studying it for a while and supposedly Pamela Moore waits his return my question is who's Pamela Moore to him I have researched Pamela Moore and came across several different Pamela Morris with different days of obituaries can anyone tell me who she really is to John Titor
She may be an inside coat of time travel rider. From what I honestly get from the Titor escapade, is that this was an in part fictional, bonded to real time travel experiment. In other words, this was prop-stage set, the same time the time travel was real.

I can only judge Pamela More, by my past need to foster a child and you must understand the prolific aspects of royalty in order to do this.

What I ended up doing and this is no joke, is raising an ex-rock star that had a substance abuse problem. This rock star check out in the UK after an extended tour, fell asleep in bed with a cigarette and about a year later was reborn as my son. It was a lame deal and somehow in the compensation plan involving the grays, but I can't go into detail on this....In this mental context, I was relating to Pamela More. She met me by grasping my horns and calming me down.

Pamela More supposedly met up with John Titor, befriended a possible real version of John made by other timelines and apparently became very involved with him. This was at the old Time Travel Institute Depot. and there's a reason why I refer to it that way.

To make the story of Titor simplified, is that from one of the versions of Titor zipping in and out of timelines and then becoming a criminal to his own unit in the timeline he was in, there was a not sure end to Titor.

I feel Pamela, whether she was involved with someone or not, became involved with Titor. If Pamela time traveled, then more than likely she was time copy parodied, which is another copy of her made, because she traveled via a time machine, that was not the best of technology.

On Pam herself. She was frightfully bright, Had an eclectic wit about her and would be on top of you in a conversation, before one could understand what was happening. She was also very funny, with her statement, { Quantum foam makes me roam }.

I loved this person as a friend as she was worthy of having a friendship with.

I've got to get personal here as her telling is like that Cheshire cat that sits on the fence in Alice In Wonderland. She became involved in one of the spectral branches of the Titor saga and kind of fell into through the looking glass. After returning from that place, she had the audacity, plus the skill to put this all into the written word. Pam changed me. Pulled my head out of my ass, but then I did not have the wherewithal to have really thanked her.

I've heard by mention that the Army was involved in this and yes, I get it, we're not supposed to know. But the funny bouquet of flowers out of the looming mobile manure pile, is that all the functional aspects of that said General Electric engineered time machine, worked. Checks out 100%.

It's a mystery in closing. Did you ever go shopping and were in a book store and you don't know why you picked it, but you spy upon a book that you'd really like to read? That's Pamela More, more mystery than fact, but please, let's just leave it that way.

lamdo263

Looking at Pam without the icing on the cake glaze, I would have to say in this particular interface on Titor, she was kind of the Roberto Clemente of time travel. If there was a topic on that insane board that was pertinent to time travel, or time travel developments, she was on it.

lamdo263

What events are validating John Titor?
Her apparent involvement with either the actor Titor or a copy of him made from another timeline or worldline.

Ha ha ha, oh my god is this weird. You see what happens is that both separately and in a unified way, all timelines are communitive with each other.

So say in this timeline some teen girl says, "Oh' I love the actor John Ramondo,". This said as she somehow senses in another timeline that a real John Ramondo exist, without being a human made puppet of some sort.

What begins to occur, as she takes the made up John Ramondo in her car to a drive in burger joint, or is seen shopping with John while he's in a wheelchair, is there are certain enactments placed on the other real John Ramondo, who lives within another timeline.

The red herring that's making the whole crowd roar, is that an element of a possibly fictional time machine, was thrown into this communitive raceway of timelines. Then possibly, Pam met up with the real John Titor. This is a parody of factualized physical realization and does and can occur on timelines. So Pam may have met up with the real John Titor, validating all she began to know about him.

As actor Robert Duval said in the Outer Limit episode, Ha ha, this is weird, but I feel as this is what I'm supposed to be".
*Read John Ttior in the recorded episodes as a great train crash. Both the pundits and pros on this issues stir this controversy up to be one colossal vested in acceptable writing, mystery. It's like a good bottle of wine, to be slowly enjoyed.

Do you like jazz artist Herbie Hancock? I like his sh*t as it's a real down groove. In this case of Pamela More and the phantom time traveler, allow the imagination to flow. As Pam once said, Yee haa!

Last edited: