Pamela

Mushroom Shaman

I am looking for Pamala on this forum. I know she doesn't like to be bugged by idiots, but I assure you I am not. I've been trying to locate her to exchange information. I answered a question on another forum about some song. I was programmed to remember the name of it , but all I can remember is it was the B52s. If this is not enough to get you to believe I am not an imposter, perhaps John talked about one of his 2 sons (Mathew), his wife (Brooke), or his fishing friend (Chad) who was killed in a raid during his time. I don't know what else I can do prove I am not an imposter or here to bug you. I am new to this forum, but if you are here, please e-mail because I would like to speak with you snd or exchange information.

Mushroom Shaman

No, I am not John, a time traveler to this time or anything else. Just want to exchange information with Pamala.

titorite

Fake or real I think you have said enough to be recognised by her. If you're being honest and what not I'm sure she'll let you know.... if you're a crank yanker this probably wont go very far at all.

Mushroom Shaman

I have a feeling I know which poster she is. Perhaps she is not listening tonight. I wonder if he told her he was 1 of 2 scientists from the future that sent here to correct something that was very serious at the time. I must have confused Einstein when I spoke about programming. For anyone who don't know what programming is, please google Cisco WHEELER/Mary Ann/Svali. I think this is important considering what happened yesterday to get you to give up the right to protect yourself. I've been through the programming process, as well as through the Montauk program. You can't understand how powerful programming is until you go through it yourself. Brice Taylor was telling the truth in her book "Thanks for the Memories". She was a programmed Beta. Additionally, the part John said about killing his grandfather......that was literal. He was "thrown away" when he got done with him. There are many things in his posts that had double meanings....10/1010.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You alluded to a connection to John Titor. Many have. Have you ever considered that the B52s is just a ruse? In any event, I believe the last time I seen Pamela here, was over a month ago. She doesn't check in that regularly.

Samstwitch

I am looking for Pamala on this forum. I know she doesn't like to be bugged by idiots, but I assure you I am not. I've been trying to locate her to exchange information. I answered a question on another forum about some song. I was programmed to remember the name of it , but all I can remember is it was the B52s. If this is not enough to get you to believe I am not an imposter, perhaps John talked about one of his 2 sons (Mathew), his wife (Brooke), or his fishing friend (Chad) who was killed in a raid during his time. I don't know what else I can do prove I am not an imposter or here to bug you. I am new to this forum, but if you are here, please e-mail because I would like to speak with you snd or exchange information.

1) Her name is spelled "Pamela"
2) John Titor was not married.

From a Chat Log: John Titor posting as TimeTravel_0:

TimeTravel_0 : I fell in love once and she passed away.
TimeTravel_0 : I blame you for her death.
Yareisa : why
TimeTravel_0 : She died of brain cancer.
TimeTravel_0 : You may find this interesting.
TimeTravel_0 : WHen I was training for "time travel"...
TimeTravel_0 : ...a great deal of what we did was pyscholgical training.
TimeTravel_0 : In one of our exercises...we had to go back in time and convince "ourselves" to do something we regretted not doing in our own life.
TimeTravel_0 : I told myself to get married before she died.
TimeTravel_0 : SOmething I was unable to do.
TimeTravel_0 : I hate you for that.

3) You said: "I was programmed to remember the name of it , but all I can remember is it was the B52s."

A. The "B52 song" was mentioned in the video posted on Youtube by John Titor's mother, which was a message from John, so that is public knowledge.
QUOTE FROM VIDEO:
"To prove to you who I am, a friend will corroborate the significance of the musical group, the B-52s."
B. Posted on the Internet, a quote from Pamela, so this is public knowlege: "The B52 song that was in my jtbook I received was the song TRISM. You never spoke about this song to me and it is not the secret song you told me in chat to remember.I hope this is what you wanted. Pamelam217 at aol."
Again, B52 song...public knowledge!
4) You said: Additionally, the part John said about killing his grandfather......that was literal. He was "thrown away" when he got done with him.

A. John did NOT kill his grandfather. His grandfather lived for several years after John left him. John would not have done something like that. John had respect for human life, and was especially protective of his family. You insult him by making that statement, a blatant lie.

5) Who are you claiming to be?

So far, you strike me as another wannabe. Nothing you have said is significant. Time Travel hoaxers have been coming out of the woordwork lately, like cockroaches! :rolleyes:

Mushroom Shaman

It was not a ruse. Programming is not 100% effective. I have kept quiet for a very long time. I don't want to end up with a bunch of jerks to deal with. I don't have the time. Don't really even have time to play on these boards. I know someone out there knows how to contact her and hope that they 'll let her know to contact me. I understand many people have tried to make claims or have fun with what they think is fiction. As for a connection to John...there is, but no different than anyone else he had contact with when he was here (Like Pam). I would also like to suggest you google John Todd/Illuminati and listen to what he was trying to tell everyone. John Todd even resembles John a little bit in appearence. Regardless, I know Pamala knows John was really who he said he was, I know she will be very interested in the information exchange. Not for publicity, not in a public forum, not to attact more idiots-just a private chat.

As far as time travel goes, it has been going on now by TPTB for quite some time. Andy Basiago is telling the truth. They were doing it at Montauk as well. This has been well documented by several who have come out about their experience. Most of the subjects who survived were brain washed so they wouldn't remember using programming tehniques. Programming techniques and brainwashing are very similar. Then again, maybe all these people are just liars.

Samstwitch

It was not a ruse. Programming is not 100% effective. I have kept quiet for a very long time. I don't want to end up with a bunch of jerks to deal with. I don't have the time. Don't really even have time to play on these boards. I know someone out there knows how to contact her and hope that they 'll let her know to contact me. I understand many people have tried to make claims or have fun with what they think is fiction. As for a connection to John...there is, but no different than anyone else he had contact with when he was here (Like Pam). I would also like to suggest you google John Todd/Illuminati and listen to what he was trying to tell everyone. John Todd even resembles John a little bit in appearence. Regardless, I know Pamala knows John was really who he said he was, I know she will be very interested in the information exchange. Not for publicity, not in a public forum, not to attact more idiots-just a private chat.

As far as time travel goes, it has been going on now by TPTB for quite some time. Andy Basiago is telling the truth. They were doing it at Montauk as well. This has been well documented by several who have come out about their experience. Most of the subjects who survived were brain washed so they wouldn't remember using programming tehniques. Programming techniques and brainwashing are very similar. Then again, maybe all these people are just liars.

Who are you claiming to be? And why do you want to contact her?

So far, you have said nothing that is significant that would be a reason to contact Pamela.

titorite

Lets see... I think I could hunt through all my old shit and see if I still got her old email addy. OR I could send her a PM....

I could do even better....

BUT HAHAHAHAHA You are out of your mind. ... Just consider yourself lucky that she aint the type to mess around with folks to much but is a rather nice soul. To nice to be bothered by creepers and stalkers and trolls.