Par-ing with Darth Vader.

lamdo263

No. Ironically I think the vast majority of star wars fans like Vader more than any other character.
I would argue even the attempts to make him look bad in the movies were at least
half of the time kind of pathetic and weak attempts to paint him a certain way.
Obi Wan Kenobi runs a religious cult, lies to Luke, doesn't tell him anything
true about his life claims his father was murdered when he wasn't and won't
tell him Leia was his sister and they won't allow their flock to form strong attachments,
so who was the rebellious good guy going up against an evil empire?

I mean from a certain point of view.............Darth Vader was?
I was the real Darth Vader in another existence. Nobody knows him better than I.

Secretman3811

I was the real Darth Vader in another existence. Nobody knows him better than I.
So you did you check it out from mystic investigations website? Just check it it talk about star wars but it real but from this guy wrote star wars book George Lucas anyway why are you want to be or meet Darth Vader oh by the way it up for you to believe it or not

lamdo263

So you did you check it out from mystic investigations website? Just check it it talk about star wars but it real but from this guy wrote star wars book George Lucas anyway why are you want to be or meet Darth Vader oh by the way it up for you to believe it or not
Geroge Lucas didn't write Star Wars, he pilfered from this past existence. He even said that these were former instances in his past existence as a rebel of those times. This was like 60,000 years ago. People that went to see the movie started to complain of flashbacks after seeing it.

OakFieldAlienz444

Geroge Lucas didn't write Star Wars, he pilfered from this past existence. He even said that these were former instances in his past existence as a rebel of those times. This was like 60,000 years ago. People that went to see the movie started to complain of flashbacks after seeing it.

My gut tells me this is actually true, strange as it sounds to some. Look at how everyone
seems to identify with all these characters, dressing up as them etc