Paradox or proof we are a soul in a vessel

AGJackson

I was just thinking about what would happen if someone travelled back in time and killed their own mother before they became a mother. The first though is it would be a paradox as you would no longer be born and therefore not be able to go back in time to kill your mother...paradox. However I just had a thought, what if this actually became proof that we are in fact a soul in a vessel that would be 'born' at that point in time no matter what else has happened in the world. Proof in the form of the moment you killed your 'mother' you instantly looked different and were actually in a different body. On return to your own time you had a different family, different mother, different past etc.

Anyone car to test this theory?

Lussorio F

I was just thinking about what would happen if someone travelled back in time and killed their own mother before they became a mother. The first though is it would be a paradox as you would no longer be born and therefore not be able to go back in time to kill your mother...paradox. However I just had a thought, what if this actually became proof that we are in fact a soul in a vessel that would be 'born' at that point in time no matter what else has happened in the world. Proof in the form of the moment you killed your 'mother' you instantly looked different and were actually in a different body. On return to your own time you had a different family, different mother, different past etc.

Anyone car to test this theory?

You can't test it and even if you could there’s the moral and ethical consideration to take in account. You must had a rotten childhood if you fine with executing your mother.

AGJackson

I didn't say I wanted to do it, it is a hypothetical question to see what people say. Well done for missing the point though, you get a pat on the head.