Parallel Universe Experiences

Criss

I have a lot of experiences with this it happens to me and my sister all the time buildings on the opposite side of the road, a tee shirt on my cloths line that I never bought , a phone charger in our car that doesn't fit any of our phones. I can tell you much more about it. I know a man in another universe who tends a machine that allows people to "travel" as he calls it. I kept a journal of when it all started it's at this link. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=185845&st=0
I don't keep the journal any more but the experience is ongoing. The man we met is named Kahalt he's the first real friend I've had in a long time we laugh about the way he looks a lot , make star trek jokes but he's a good guy and a good friend, I only wish I could go and work with him but the machine has a brain interface which is how you interact with it. The problem being it was made for the builders brains and it can kill a person very quickly if their brain is wrong for it. My sister and I get very sick sometimes using the machine or just being together in Death Valley Ca where it is located (their death valley not ours) It reaches across many many worlds I have a theory about "paradigms" for instance the one we live on may consist of many copys of the earth we know varying more as you go outward. When things are no longer familiar the paradigm has changed you have crossed a kind of paradigm horizon I suppose.
Perhaps there are even paradigm clusters like galaxy clusters and super clusters of paradigms that bear similaritys but are not exactly alike. The people where my friend is look human, could probably pass as human, some of them even have technology similar to earth, he said they had small devices for communication like my cell phone. He is descended from the people who built the machine so he does look a little different very tall with a long face and oversize eyes, he looks kind of like busts of the Pharo Akhenaten except his eyes take up about as much space as a cat or hawk would on his face, very large. If I remember right he is a mix of native peoples and the machine builder race (we call them long heads which he thinks is funny but I still don't use it when I talk to him) I even have photos of an aria where I work at with overlapping images of what look like trees or some thing . I really think that these are images of parallel worlds overlapping slightly. overlaping image.jpgoverlaping image 2.jpg overlaping image 2.jpg

Himalayan Hermit

Wow this really is an old thread. I wonder if any of the people who posted 7 yrs ago are still active on this site. Anyhow, personally, I didn't find anything that could not be debunked easily (acting as a devil's advocate here). However, Criss's example does sound intriguing without commenting on how verifiable it is.
Criss, how do you get from "our" dimension/timeline to your friend's? Has he given you the ability to do that? I'm assuming that you make your return journey as he "sends you back"?

Criss

We dont get to his world. We cant go there acording to him the machine would kill us. The only way we can use
It is because of the distance (his words) we still get sick sometimes nausious depersonalised dizzy. We speak
Using my sister as a kind of modum. She connects better than me so kahalt manipulates her arm and hand to write
On a note pad. We've done this for quite a while but sometimes its several weeks before our next conversation
Its like the absolut worst wi fi you can imagine. As to debunkers often you will find that presented with more
And more evidence that they are not really debunkers at all but deniers.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Traveler Malaki still visits the forum now and then, I'm sure he's going to have something to say about the new content Criss posted. :)

Are some of the parallel universes a future version of ours? How did you find this guy and how did you came to know he was interested into parallel universes and the likes?

Let us know more! :)

Criss

Some of the universes must be future versions of ours though likely some details must be different. I actually spoke to a man on a world where it was 1928 he
was in a town called Harrisburg , I thought it was the one in Pennsylvania but he was in what is now a ghost town near Death Valley. It was different though I don't think the valley was called Death Valley as the name didn't seem familiar to him. My sister saw this guy in a vision transmitted from the machine, we thought it was a recording from our Earth but apparently it was a real time feed from his. He told me that the people in his Harrisburg heard "fearsome things in the night" which is consistent with machine effect. His world must be closer also as he was very sick said he couldn't keep anything down for days. I told him what was wrong and to get out. He said he had no money and had to " make a strike" I told him to just start walking or he might very likely die from malnutrition. It was Kahalt that wanted me to talk to him. My sister was in her trance state and groaning a lot, he said she felt his fear (the man didn't know what was going on till I told him about the machine than he calmed down some). I don't know why Kahalt wanted me to talk to him but I was on cloud 9 after helping him, I guess I kind of idolize Kahalt, he's like my child hood hero's from all the sci fi shows I watched as a kid come to life, not really I guess but I suppose some subconscious part of me thinks so the whole thing is kind of funny in a way , sometimes I feel like Philip J Fry from
Futurama lol.
The guy who was sick said Kahalt had "funny eyes" and "looked Indian" which he kind of does only I think more middle eastern from what my sister describes. Only she can get any data from the machine, it's all in the Journal how she does it , sometimes it's a little window in her lower right field of vision and sometimes she just sees things like when she saw Kahalt in the mesquite thicket.
There's just so much stuff going on for so long that it's very hard for me to relate it all to you with out it seeming confusing, the Journal is a good source for the ground rules of how the phenomenon behaves. Just picture a computer that can not only record text , video and audio but emotions, smells, perspectives. I once while driving along the salt flat could precieve my surroundings through the eyes of some woman , you wouldn't believe how she saw the desert, to her it was verdant and alive, when I looked at the rocks they seemed almost alive, it was like "look at the rocks today how their sitting, how the water has
arraigned them" she saw every thing like that. Of course the rocks I was looking at would change at a later date as water rearranged them into different positions showing different colors and shapes in different arias but it was so damn weird to notice that and feel that way , like nothing I ever experienced in my life. The mental picture I got of this woman was weird to she was short and stalky and her hair was the color of an old metal called Babbitt they used to use for plumbing fixtures and bushings and piled high on her head in ridiculous looking curls. I got the impression of some kind of small business type who lived in th
e aria all her life, and of towns in places where there are none, like out by the race track and north east of there as well only these small towns weren't just small towns they were considered some kind of big city made from small towns of various sizes spread out every 30 miles or so at least that's the way she seemed to see it. The problembabbitt_metal.gif
with this is I have no way to tell how much is real machine data and how much my imagination just filled in the blanks, it was quite an experience, I do wish I could have taken some of her attitude away with me she seemed very happy if nothing else.

Criss

I nearly forgot about these pictures. I woke up with these bruise pasterns first on my arm than a few months later on my leg.
My sister and I have both been bruised and burnt on various occasions, she even had some odd marks on her arm that washed off when she took a shower .

Attachments

• bruse patern left forarm 2.jpg
    bruse patern left forarm 2.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 15
  • bruse patern left forarm.jpg
    bruse patern left forarm.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 14
  • bruse patern right thigh.jpg
    bruse patern right thigh.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 12
That is pretty interesting, there are places I have seen where parallel universes somewhat overlap and if someone is sensitive enough they can easily travel or flip there. I think thats how some hauntings and ghosts are created, is because the dimensions between alternate universes overlap to where they can come here and we see them easily. My ex girlfriends house was haunted like that we and others would hear children playing and crying even when none were there and an older woman talking. The strange part was when she would get mad and angry the intensity of the events would increase. In March last year it happened and as I walked away from her I noticed a 'pop' like the air pressure changed and I felt an immediate change in temperature, outside a window I noticed it was summer or spring instead of winter. Well I noticed the living room changed and I saw an older woman with a baby and a bunch of baby toys laying around. The woman turns around and sees me; she gasps and asks if I am the young man they have been hearing. I tell her I am not a ghost or spirit, just someone who had an accident and he needed to get back home. She asks if I am from the otherside and I tell her that the otherside I am from is merely an alternate universe each with alternates and differences in history, its not a spiritual place. She seems to make sense of it and I try to get back through the hallway I came in but it didnt work. I then decide to close my eyes, relax, and focus then get the same 'pop' and I am back here. My ex told me she watched the whole thing and said it was like I quickly phased out like a ghost then phased back in again.

I looked at CaryPs post about the alter views when Titor sent emails to other peoples past selves since the emails changed their timeline, I have an experience very similar to that due to a friend of mine traveling back to 2008 to alter her future which I will post in a separate thread.

Himalayan Hermit

That is pretty interesting, there are places I have seen where parallel universes somewhat overlap and if someone is sensitive enough they can easily travel or flip there. I think thats how some hauntings and ghosts are created, is because the dimensions between alternate universes overlap to where they can come here and we see them easily. My ex girlfriends house was haunted like that we and others would hear children playing and crying even when none were there and an older woman talking. The strange part was when she would get mad and angry the intensity of the events would increase. In March last year it happened and as I walked away from her I noticed a 'pop' like the air pressure changed and I felt an immediate change in temperature, outside a window I noticed it was summer or spring instead of winter. Well I noticed the living room changed and I saw an older woman with a baby and a bunch of baby toys laying around. The woman turns around and sees me; she gasps and asks if I am the young man they have been hearing. I tell her I am not a ghost or spirit, just someone who had an accident and he needed to get back home. She asks if I am from the otherside and I tell her that the otherside I am from is merely an alternate universe each with alternates and differences in history, its not a spiritual place. She seems to make sense of it and I try to get back through the hallway I came in but it didnt work. I then decide to close my eyes, relax, and focus then get the same 'pop' and I am back here. My ex told me she watched the whole thing and said it was like I quickly phased out like a ghost then phased back in again.

I looked at CaryPs post about the alter views when Titor sent emails to other peoples past selves since the emails changed their timeline, I have an experience very similar to that due to a friend of mine traveling back to 2008 to alter her future which I will post in a separate thread.
Have you ever thought about making a video of yourself fading in and fading out?

Criss

How do you travel? Do you use some device? My gole is to find. Some tecnology that will let me help my friend. I travel all the time butNever very far, some buildings on the oppsitr side of the road things like that nothing really changes and i dont know why its happening, probably machines like my friends disrupting things where im at.

PamelaM

Very interesting Malaki. I have often wondered how certain places get so thinned where the dimensions overlap temporarily. Any ideas?