Paranormal Experiences and my esp thread

skullator_kane

I've decided To place down an organization of all of my experiences with the paranormal, and my esp. I'm fairly young, so all of this started happening when I first moved to us from another country. I was 2 years old, so nothing I noticed started happening until I was 6.

dexter1993

so leave the paranormal activity , can you tell me about your esp abilities ?

skullator_kane

I've confirmed with a friend i;ve met online, who seems more like my mentor. He told my what I wanted and needed to know about things such as the hdr, and "the event" which i'm not going to get into, since its quite tough for me to explain. I have psychic abilities, and if you want to talk more about it, you can dm me at my discord if you have it, you can reply with your discord and tag.

dexter1993

I've confirmed with a friend i;ve met online, who seems more like my mentor. He told my what I wanted and needed to know about things such as the hdr, and "the event" which i'm not going to get into, since its quite tough for me to explain. I have psychic abilities, and if you want to talk more about it, you can dm me at my discord if you have it, you can reply with your discord and tag.

what is your discord ?