Paranormal: Fact or fiction?

lev

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 18 2004, 02:08 AM
Phoenix, why do you assume they are spacecraft? Has there been any proof provided that expains that they are not from earth or man made?
::.. Interesting .::. How quicky we pull out the visitors from the future card :: Well, I see your bet and raise you 10..::

Phoenix

Originally posted by MadeYouLook@Jun 18 2004, 02:08 AM
Phoenix, why do you assume they are spacecraft? Has there been any proof provided that expains that they are not from earth or man made?
I used that as a means of helping Grayson attack the idea.

UFO, can mean a bird or plane that was misidentified.

tapered mindedness
Intresting term Lev, could you elaborate on it?

demonhunter6662005

Re: Paranormal: Fact or fiction?

yes but do we have more time than we think or are we already out of time now. UFO's can be seen through many or just one persons point of view so how do we know if it is true or a false answear

Wildstar

I don't think that "UFO's" are paranormal. I've seen one.many others have as well. there are numerous videos and the like. No physical evidence. But we don't have physical evidence for astronomy. Just observation. There is something to the PSI ability, is there proof? Yes. I've remote viewed, and I can tell you that it's not chance. A good example is this target I had that was a reactor, on a barge, floating down the river. I drew a cylindrical object lying against some other object on water. Now what are the odds. I could have described a tree. Or a bird. But NO, it looked like the picture. call me crazy if you want to, but it's true. Maybe one day science will be able to explain it. But there is Proof if you actually look at it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

What is a paranormal phenomena ?

Is it "something" that'ss not in the list of "things" we consider being "normal" ?

Now, what's normal, is a UFO normal ? Now, we're back at the begenning!!

I guess it's more about what we can understand,explain, experiment, and prove. What do you think ?

Trekkie

That answer lays in asking movie producers when they research factual evidence to blend into the minds of their fictional editors

JackStagger

About one-third of the OP was directly plagiarised, I know because some of it I wrote myself. I suppose it's nice to be read at any rate.

Paranormal is intrinsically not scientific, in science such is called phenomena. Nothing ever happens by method of "handwavium" magic. Nothing ever. The paranormal is to hard science what psychology is to molecular neurobiology, a vestigial tail which will assuredly outgrow its usefulness with further direct understanding.