Paranormal Smartphone apps

OakFieldAlienz444

1044349-710317_lina_inverse_default_large.png

THE FRUIT FLIES ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I HAVE TO STOP THEM!

Help me TimeFlipper!

steven chiverton

i tried that ghost radar apt and it didn't do anything just gave false targets it generates by itself making you think it picked up something and generates random words to make you think its a ghost , youll have better luck making a ghost box like i did and you could try the spiricom one which sounds to metalic

TimeFlipper

Yeah, well maybe we should start trying them out just u and me sometime.
Ive been working on the idea of a time-machine for years, but to think a time travelling app shoved into a cell phone could ever work in this present time period is simply impossible...To do so would require miniaturisation down to the molecular level, after the time-machine has already been constructed..

BlastTyrant

As a I.T. guy i always get a kick out of those ghost apps, specially the permissions they require to "work"

simply do not trust anything that is connected to the internet and requires access to all your files and mic and camera to work, basically they can listen and respond to make it seem like ghosts are responding.