Paranormalis Forums

Go Back Paranormalis Forums > Paranormalis Discussion > Artifacts
The Crystal Skulls The Crystal Skulls
User Name
User Name
Save?
Password
Register FAQ Members List Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Artifacts Civilizations both lost and ancient.

Tags: ancient civilizations, archeology, crystal skulls

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago

Default The Crystal Skulls
I recently made some research about the crystal skulls found in Central America, and it sounds pretty wild. They seem to have various forms, some of them are more perfect than others. One of them, the "The Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull" seems to be made without "metal tools" because they would have left some signs. This one is the most perfect of the 13 skulls found.

They also seem to have light channeling capability.

Quote:
The enigma of the skull, however, does not end with just its making. The zygomatic arches (the bone arch extending along the sides and front of the cranium) are accurately separated from the skull piece, and act as light pipes, using principles similar to modern optics, to channel light from the base of the skull to the eye sockets.

The eye sockets in turn are miniature concave lenses that also transfer light from a source below, into the upper cranium. Finally, in the interior of the skull is a ribbon prism and tiny light tunnels, by which objects held beneath the skull are magnified and brightened.
Richard Garvin, who authored a book about the crystal skull, believes the skull was designed to be placed over an upward shining beam. The result, with the various light transfers and prismatic effects, would illuminate the entire skull and cause the sockets to become glowing eyes. Dorland performed experiments using this technique, and reported the skull 'lights up like it was on fire.'
It's strange because nobody is able to say when the skulls was made, for it seems that quartz crystal does not age.

It's considered that the skulls could contain informations, undiscovered yet, being a kind of very old fashioned storage unit.

Quote:
There are legends that speak of indigenous peoples who have ancient crystal skulls - which contain hidden information - that they keep secretly hidden from the rest of the world.
So, we don't know where they are from, nor who made them. A lot of information can be found about that subject, quite interesting I think. I believe that the skulls could maybe contain informations... As well as they can be only very perfect sculptures.

-->Crystal Skulls - Crystalinks

I would like to know your thoughts about all that.
Feel free to post anything about these skulls.
Old 1 Week Ago
Paranormalis VIP

Default Re: The Crystal Skulls
I think the skulls have been proven man-made and non-mystical. Search for the informatrion on the net. Try and stay away from the "mystical" sites and lean more toward the factual, archeological ones. I'm sure the next time Harte stumbles through here, he will expound on this.
Old 1 Week Ago

Send a message via MSN to shane Send a message via Yahoo to shane
Hoaxtown
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
Old 1 Week Ago

Thank you Shane for the link, it was an interesting article. An other hoax indeed lol
I must admit it, the fantastic side of those skulls was interesting. They are finally only real good fakes. I did'nt knew that they have found modern stone carving signs on them !

At least, they are nice
Old 1 Week Ago
Paranormalis VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numenorean7 View Post
Thank you Shane for the link, it was an interesting article. An other hoax indeed lol
I must admit it, the fantastic side of those skulls was interesting. They are finally only real good fakes. I did'nt knew that they have found modern stone carving signs on them !

At least, they are nice
Numie,

Don't feel bad. At least you hadn't bought into the idea that there are thirteen of them, and that once they're all found we'll be enlightened or so the story goes.

Anyway, I note that Shane's link mentions the Mitchell-Hedges skull, but never says it was tested. If memory serves, that particular skull had already been examined and was found not to have the "modern style" scratches that the article is talking about. This means that, unless I'm wrong, the Mitchell-Hedges skull is possibly authentic.

But that doesn't mean that it is evidence of any ancient advanced civilization. As Shane's reference indicates, there are several authentic and accepted examples of carved, shaped quartz crystals from Mesoamerica.

Most of the handful of crystal skulls around the world today were traced back to some Austrian crystal makers in an investigation back in the seventies (or maybe the early eighties.) They are mostly from the late 19th Century.

So, another little piece of the magic dies. The king is dead, long live the king.

Harte
Old 1 Week Ago

All the things around the 13 skulls reunited, and the enlightening are just too much for me. I can't believe that part, even if I wanted to.

You're right Harte, about the presumed authentic ones. They are not a proof of an ancient civilization. The making of the skulls, those without modern scratches remains mysterious. They can have been made by some "normal" people, with great skills... and those skills were lost.
Old 1 Week Ago
Paranormalis VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numenorean7 View Post
The making of the skulls, those without modern scratches remains mysterious. They can have been made by some "normal" people, with great skills... and those skills were lost.
Not really lost at all. The method is well known. They used sand.

Harte
Old 6 Days Ago

mysterious doesn't seem to be the right word for this...

COMING SOON : WWW.SINRAP.COM

APRIL 2007 - ORIGINAL FULL-LENGTH ALBUM
Old 6 Days Ago

All right, I didn't know they could have used sand

« Petra, Jordan - Marble structures | Jesus' Tomb? »

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode