Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Paranormalis Returns, Again!

Guess what ? We're back!

Let me tell you why we were offline in the first place:

In short, we've been hacked. A hacker decided to attack us, and somehow gained access to the site. *** No data was lost, damaged, or stolen ***, but the hacker got Brentnauer's personnal informations, and started to call him at home to harass him and disturb his "real life". The harassment became so important, that Brentnauer decided to close the site for good, and get rid of it.

Now, this is where I decided to step forward, and show my interest to own and run Paranormalis. As far as you know, I've been putting much time and efforts in the site in 2009, and as the last man standing, I decided it was my turn to take care of Paranormalis, and I'll do whatever must be done to keep it alive and happy as long as possible.

Paranormalis was once a very active community, with tons of active users and a lot of action going on. We're going to make this site active again, all together. I currently have some exciting projects on which I'll work in the next months. These projects, I hope, will bring Paranormalis to new heights we never saw since the old days of TPN.

I sincerly hope that you will be a part of Paranormalis again, and bring life to the site, the way you used to.

If you need to, you can reset your password in the log in section.
If you have any problem loging in, I want you to contact me at [email protected], so that we can solve the issue.

I look forward to see you on the forums!

--Numenorean7

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Welcome back... I hope you manage to keep the old place up and running Num7 as it deserves a longer life than it has previously enjoyed.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thanks Grayson, good to see you. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
;) You know, this site has been a ghost on many occasions too, and is still a ghost right now. I'm going to add some more stuff this week, and probably on sunday, I'll send out an email to all members to get Paranormalis back to life.

I've got some nice projects, and I'm currently thinking about vBulletin 4, which is in pre-sales right now. Stay tuned for some announcement about vB4 before the end of the month.

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Paranormalis Returns, Again!

Welcome back Jurgen !!
Enjoy your stay :)

Harte

Re: Paranormalis Returns, Again!

Numie,Ya coulda emailed my ass.Good to ssee you all, especially you, Grayson!Harte

Status
Not open for further replies.