Parrot Singing along with guitarist!!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I discovered that ravens could mimic sounds one day when i was outside. I kept hearing some strange sounds like one might hear from a machine shop. But no machine shop was in the area. So I decided to see if I could triangulate where it was coming from. Eventually I realized it was coming from a raven sitting on a telephone line from overhead. That was before I knew ravens could talk. So I went inside and looked it up on YouTube.

Wind7

Staff
I discovered that ravens could mimic sounds one day when i was outside. I kept hearing some strange sounds like one might hear from a machine shop. But no machine shop was in the area. So I decided to see if I could triangulate where it was coming from. Eventually I realized it was coming from a raven sitting on a telephone line from overhead. That was before I knew ravens could talk. So I went inside and looked it up on YouTube.

Hey @Einstein, I understand being blown away by hearing a Raven talk for the first time.

This got me even more...

I believe this particular bird was an invasive species that I had constantly shooed
away from the bird feeders to try to keep the Cardinals coming back year after year.

I NEVER knew they can be great pets that also TALK.

:oops:

Wind7

Staff
Parrots only know how to have a good time. What a life!

What is evolution doing giving them speech capabilities? Do they understand what they are saying? Will we have bird people walking around in a few billion years?

That time has already come and passed.

They'd been trained to not only talk and sing..but...

...They were trained to perfectly mimic as well!

;) :D