Past, Present, and Future Exist at the Same Time

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The past can be changed, but not in just any way you want. The time stream will always seek a local minimum equilibrium in the same way that a river can be redirected into a lower level, but it can't be made to flow up in the air against gravity on its own. That means there are definite possible alternative timelines, but not every imaginable variation is possible.
A river can be redirected to an upper level, but not by means of gravity, which always pulls things downward. I get it.

The matter of what can be changed in the past yields endless possibilities. The matter of how it can be changed, however, yields limited possibilities.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
My theory:
The past
The Present
The Future
don't exist. They are rather just made up things to tell time. I think we are all living in the past, future, and present. Obviously it means, how would you time travel? EXACTLY, when you time travel, you don't skip any time at all, rather just go into "the future"

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My theory:
The past
The Present
The Future
don't exist. They are rather just made up things to tell time. I think we are all living in the past, future, and present. Obviously it means, how would you time travel? EXACTLY, when you time travel, you don't skip any time at all, rather just go into "the future"

That's similar to what I was trying to explain. It's all one glob and our consciousness separates it for understanding.