Past time travel

Kairos

The multiple universes thing is one of the most reasonable theories we have to explain quantum effects regarding perception, though, so science currently says.... they probably do exist. The past, a lot less so, and the future neither, but it's possible to travel quickly forwards in time faster than a second per second, and that's based on theories we trust a lot.
The multiple universes thing is one of the most reasonable theories we have to explain quantum effects regarding perception, though, so science currently says.... they probably do exist. The past, a lot less so, and the future neither, but it's possible to travel quickly forwards in time faster than a second per second, and that's based on theories we trust a lot.

Science currently says no such thing.

deliriousScientist

multiverse theory is proved by the quantum mechanics and the string theory there is nothing to hide in it the problem is most of the scientist brain are stuck at traveling with the speed of light to travel in time but there are more than one way to a same thing as it is for the multiverse all are a bit different but have a same end. Science do say this thing but the hoomans these hoomans are ignorant they just cant digest these facts because they are very very difficult for them to handle so what do we do now we must bring a change i love the days when the person with a creative mind was awarded now its only a race for grades most of the time IT is said by the American PHYSICIST Michio Kaku its a fact.

Kairos

Multiverse theory has not been proved. It's a result of a particular interpretation of the mathematics of quantum physics. It's one of the fake science ideas out there for the most part.

deliriousScientist

you must study the inflationary universe from Physicist ALAN GUTH which was then changed and after alot changes was presented by linda now theory is called CHAOTIC universe these theory makes the most sense and helps us understand the things more clearly and also helped us to solve many mystries

Kairos

His personal beliefs are irrelevant. If Alan Guth can provide strict scientific evidence to support his hypothesis, then by all means he should publish it.

deliriousScientist

you see theory are just words i know but u know life is not a theory it is reality but you must believe in yourself everything is possible EVERYTHING WE CALLED REAL IS MADE UP OF THINGS THAT CANNOT BE REGARDED AS REAL this thing is what im trying to tell there also not even a single evidence to prove it wrong also if it is there pls tell me thanks for you time.

Kairos

You do not understand how science works. A scientific model must make falsifiable predictions that we can actually test in experiments. Those predictions become hypotheses. We test those hypotheses.

That has not been done for any interpretation of quantum physics that involves multiple universes.

It's not real science.

Dalet

This door is now closed.
I'm not certain if the following video furthers this discussion or not, but I found it interesting.

Kairos

Personally, I think if time travel is possible, it just works out. Paradoxes cannot happen. What happens happens. But, again, that depends on what time actually is. If the past does not exist, then there is nothing to travel to, and time travel in that sense is impossible.

I highly doubt multiple universes. That's just nonsense a certain type of academic invented because the Big Bang otherwise disproves atheism.

deliriousScientist

science is how we understand things its not how things ARE kairos for me atleast science is a man made this a human prospective you know there is always a better theory like a better model for a same phone.