Patriot Act Watch: l and ll

XDrFirefly

Re: patriot act watch...l and ll......

The water are pretty calm at the moment, The talk of war has died down a little, no huge terrorist scares. New Pope. Lets slowly slip in a new terrorist attack, just before the New Passports come out to justify it. Then, while everything is crazy, and everyone (All the Stupid People) are all patrotic, lets add the Patroit 2, and Chiped Governement ID for all Citizens. It just feel like the storm is coming.... we will see... I hope I'm wrong.

Dr FF

artsouth

xdrfirefly.... you are very preceptive, i have said in other post that this is just the calm before the storm.....

artsouth

harte............ once again, im still new to this posting thing, i will howerver try to learn how to quote .i think ive done it once ,but was unsure at the time what the result would be when it refreshed.... im not a pleagerist, nor do i nessisarily post an artical that runs with my belifs. yet by your high standards ..... you don't allow room for error... at least when it comes to me.... im waiting for you to attack my spelling..... im a pretty honest and straight forward kinda guy ... and in life outside of this board , im very direct with people..sometimes when i shoulden't be ....but underhanded???????? not intentionally. you must be a journalisam proffessor or something in that line.... like i said , im still new at this and im still trying to learn all the propers...i don't even know what" lmao " means im sure its an achronim for something??? . and just because someone is not that well versed in forum edquit.... does not mean that they are not intelligent or do not have deep thought about the subject matter... i posted that particuler artical because when i read it i was inspired to start this tread , and i felt like it would be a good introduction to the topic, i immediatly posted an oppolgie in #2 , because it seems that if you copy and paste... then you are a blastfemist....

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
harte............ im not a pleagerist, nor do i nessisarily post an artical that runs with my belifs. yet by your high standards ..... you don't allow room for error... at least when it comes to me.... im waiting for you to attack my spelling..... im a pretty honest and straight forward kinda guy ... and in life outside of this board , im very direct with people..sometimes when i shoulden't be ....but underhanded???????? not intentionally. you must be a journalisam proffessor or something in that line..... and just because someone is not that well versed in forum edquit.... does not mean that they are not intelligent or do not have deep thought about the subject matter... i posted that particuler artical because when i read it i was inspired to start this tread , and i felt like it would be a good introduction to the topic, i immediatly posted an oppolgie in #2 , because it seems that if you copy and paste... then you are a blastfemist....[/b]

Artsouth,

My apologies. I am glad to know that sandwiching your speech between that of others was an honest mistake, more of a function of unfamiliarity with the board editor system than an attempt to fool readers.

I read your postings beginning to end even if they do seem a little dreary to me. I do not mean to sound so critical. Maybe you could just use quotation marks for other peoples' words, then it would be obvious when it is you that is speaking. Or maybe use italics for your words.

I'm no professor, believe me. Perhaps I see nefarious plots in the way that you post in the same manner that you see nefarious plots in actions of the government, actions that to me seem to be perfectly logical and overt.

Harte

Darkwolf

Artsouth, to qoute, you just highlight the text you want to qoute, then click on the little cartoon bubble beside the bold and italic functions.

artsouth

harte...., i accept your apologie....im sorry for going off like that.do you think someone could pm me a list of those accronims so im better prepared?

virtualgirl

I just ran across this story that fits right in. Some think this site is a rag spot but they seem to have the stuff to back up their story. It's at www.whatdoesitmean.com. Read the story for May 10th, 2005. This also fits into the John Titor stuff. It mentions camps for the civilians that turn on the government. I thought it was a very interesting read, but of course I enjoy the other stories they put out. See what you think.

VG

Observer

Just a few points, all are my my most humble opinions. Please have patience, I need caffeine badly...

Not to be too naive, but what is the big problem with a national identity card? You have a driver?s license right? Do you really think that is not accessible from another state? Not available to the Federal Government? What is it you want to do that precludes having a valid mailing address? (PO Box even). You have a birth certificate; the "Feds" know you exist. Did you get a SSN? Ever pay taxes? Have a passport? Bought a weapon (legally)? Etc..etc..If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you are traceable.

You know what....BIG DEAL. The only people I dread knowing not only that I exist, but where I live and my unlisted number...are telemarketers. Now there is a group of corporate lackeys I would love to be able to hide from. Best years of my life were spent overseas...NO ANNOYING CALLS DURING DINNER...ah, bliss.

I mean folks, advertising firms, credit agencies, these types of people have more information on you than the Government ever could. Why do you think a credit check is routine in a criminal investigation? (Actually, this will probably feed into someone?s conspiracy theory regarding corporations)

Just my opinion. I am biased as I am used to carrying a chipped ID card everywhere I go. At one point in 2003, I had 5 ID cards hanging about my neck. Still was able to disappear in my Pajero anytime I wanted. And wouldn't you know it, Uncle Sam still sends letters to me to old addresses or to my parents home (I am 34 with 3 kids, haven't used my mothers address since 1987.). If anyone would take the time to look in DEERS, they would have my current contact info..So much for "Big Brother". I mean really, do any of you really have any idea just how, god I hate to say it but no other word fits, incompetent some (most) branches of the government are? Just how little communication exists between branches and between agencies within branches? So little has improved since 9/11. In some cases, it is even getting worse. Did any of you follow the stories regarding The SecDef setting up his own intelligence agency to handle Military matters (in opposition to the CIA)? Why? So DoD had an agency they can control (It is not an agency yet, just some teams) that would not have to report to the local Ambassador/Consul. Do you think they share information the CIA? Nope. With anyone??? Nope.

You have all been to the post office, dealt with clueless IRS people on the phone, some of you were in the Military (You people should know, out of all the people on this site, just how screwed up and un-coordinated the Federal government is. Does SNAFU and FUBAR ring a bell? You think civilians are any different? Most of them (GS7 to 12's..heck, SES) are retired military...your former NCO's and officers...THIS is the federal government you are afraid of? They couldn't run a company right in the military, now they are super G men, MIB extraordinaire?)

Want to worry about something? Worry about the Highway patrol. Pull you over for anything and everything. There is oppression. I tell you, I am spoiled with the German Autobahns.....

My warm regards, and apologies, to everyone,

Jim

(Hey, not bad for 0141 in the morning and no spell check)