Paula's Search for Artifacts

steven chiverton

i checked out your microsingularity channel ,some man uploaded a video on YouTube ages ago claiming he faked the john titor stuff and that the time machine was just a prop he put together , and speaking of actors it sounds like it was just a prop to

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i checked out your microsingularity channel ,some man uploaded a video on YouTube ages ago claiming he faked the john titor stuff and that the time machine was just a prop he put together , and speaking of actors it sounds like it was just a prop to

Yes, it's posted in my blog somewhere. It was Razimus who got a confession from Haber.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Haven't been out searching. It gets dark too early now and weekends have been extremely busy. I know you are disappointed that I have no beer cans, plastic dinosaurs, and rocks to show you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am still having no luck finding artifacts on my property. The whole problem is that I'd have to dig and it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Where do you dig? Also, there is so much sand and in the woods itself, everything is under several feet of pine needles.
I have a feeling this was a big lake back in the 1800's when the land was owned by one family, and if not, it was under water hundreds of years before that. We have beach sand in one 5 acre parcel we own. You would think the hogs would at least dig up shark teeth, but everything is so buried. Other people in my town have done farming and found arrow heads. We've done some digging for a water line and conduit, but nothing shows up, not even rocks. There is a lack of rocks on my property, too. Isn't that odd? Is that more proof that it was under water? I always hope the hogs and armadillos would dig something up, but nada. I've only found a not so ancient beer can.