Pendulums

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Pendulums

Has there ever been a study on this effect? I've never really seen anything; but I also haven't really looked. You would think that a study that involves this sort of thing might be affected because it's being studied.

jurgen36

Webnower said:
Has there ever been a study on this effect? I've never really seen anything; but I also haven't really looked. You would think that a study that involves this sort of thing might be affected because it's being studied.

I do not believe that a real study has ever been done about pendulums. Also I think that you are correct, if somebody tries to study it it would affect the results and the study would most likely be worthless. Its the same way like the uncertainty theory. You never can know the location and the speed of any particle. Actually now it can be done with quantum entanglement.

Regards

AlbatrossChris

Webnower said:
Along the same line of thought, aren't there people who believe that there is a universal consciousness? They believe anybody who is able to tap into this realm of knowledge can learn whatever it is they seek.

I can't remember anything specific about this subject but that's the general idea. Sounds like maybe some of the same theories apply.

Tis called the 'Collective Consciousness' and is the reason I can only do the crossword the day after everybody else! :)