Pentacle and spell casting

Dragonchaser

I don't know. Dragon chaser said he will tell me the answers.

I'm not familiar with the specific spell ; I'm still working through it considering different possibilities .

Also I need to buy some incense and a black candle. Maybe I'll cast the spell tonight

Don't be too hasty ...

Anycase you will need to be inside the circle ; the circle is there for your protection , the incense can be placed anywhere does not really matter , it must however not be disturbing - any specific incense in mind ? There are many varieties you can choose from . Try to stay away from the heavily scented ...

Dragonchaser

A basic pentagram

30103071-Pentagram-icon-on-white-background-Vector-illustration--Stock-Vector.jpg

Angelhoney

I want to buy the incense mentioned in the spell: rosemary, clove and cinnamon.
In the spell it's says to stand between the two points of the pentacle. So I should stand inside the circle, between the two points?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    874 KB · Views: 7

Dragonchaser

It's Traveler Malakis spell that I want to try. i'll paste it below

"Time Travel Spell
13 purple candles
8 white candles
1 black candle

ec631c69be0e469ab77ec2f7ed384e83.jpg

A pentacle, a large one

You know what that is for ? Yes ?

Rosemary, clove, cinnamon incense

I see it is specified incense ... (Personally I hate cinnamon :censored:)

This can be done either indoors or outdoors, i would try a place with a lot of room to arrange the items in. First, place the pentacle on the ground, making it point north. Then, place the black candle at the top point of the pentacle, and place the Cinnamon incense above it. Once thats done, start on the right side-point on the pentacle, about 4 inches from it, place the white candles, arcing from the right side-point, and ending at the left side-point at about the same distance from the points and aligning. Then, do the same with the 13 purple candles, starting about an inch from the white candles. Then, on the left side-point, place the clove between the white candle and the left point, and at the right side-point, place the rosemary between the white candles and the right side-point. This is to symbolize a "time gate". Im sorry if i confused anyone during this, im not very good at writing or typing instructions.

Once you are done arranging all of the items, stand between the two bottom points of the pentacle, and visualize a large black hole about to suck you in, think and concentrate on the time and place you wish to travel to.

Then repeat this incantation...
Chronos, I call upon you, i ask you to hear this prayer, this will of mine! Chronos, allow me to cross the barriers of this reality, this time into another that i seek! As i will this i ask of you to hear me, open the gates! Open the gates!

Once you are finished in the time you are in, repeat this incantation to get back
Chronos, hear my will, i ask of you to send me back to my own time, hear me as i will this, open the gates, open the gates."

That in red and bold is very dangerous to say the least .

If you open a gateway it is not only for you to pass through to wherever it is also a gateway to let something/anything in that wills it .

I can teach you proper conduct and magick if you truly desire but it is worthless without faith .

Angelhoney

I would really appreciate it if you teach me. I do have a lot of faith that magick works.
But opening the gate is important for time travel, I need to travel to the past and change it.

Dragonchaser

I was impulsive and desperate (that you do not hurt yourself or your nearest) hence my offer .

At my level ; it is not only me - I answer and get my directives from a board of elders .
I just consulted with them and it receives their blessing .

There is certain knowledge that I may not share with you yet for it is only for more advanced levels .

I would really appreciate it if you teach me. I do have a lot of faith that magick works.

It must not only be the faith that it works but also the faith in yourself and your abilities .

Not so much, I have probably cast 4 spells in my entire life :LOL:
They never work if I cast them my self. So I always ask a spell caster to do it for me

Here is where faith is immensely important ; how do you know it did not work .
I casted spells when I was about thirteen , they only came into fruitition not even yet 7 months ago - I'm now 42

The pentagram as mentioned has 5 key-points ; Earth , Air , Water , Fire and Spirit (your own) . Now a spirit without faith is like it is incomplete

In the beginner's levels it will not be crucial but if you advance faith is a main key ingredient . Without it there will be no control which may be hazardous .

But opening the gate is important for time travel, I need to travel to the past and change it.

When working with Magick , respect nature for it's roots starts in nature .
For spells to have more potency use lunar phases - full moon is in 2 odd days from now . I can suggest you prepare for then .

Angelhoney

Thank you for @Dragonchaser for teaching this!
Yes I'm a beginner and I should be careful when doing this. And I should work on having faith in my abilities.
If I cast the spell on full moon day, will work to change my past?
Does this certain knowledge that you're not allowed to share involve time travel? Or is it advancer techniques in doning magick?