Perargo's Time Machine

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Perargo's Time Machine

Based on what Perargo told us what he knew about the machine, can we reconstruct a similar machine?

As he said, energy is not wasted in his time, because there is not much to spare. Right now we have plenty. Perhaps this is an advantage?

Phoenix

Perargo's Time Machine

Perogro was very scant in details about his time machine. The part he did have and tell us about was a metal ball that he came in. It acted more as a container for the actual machine to transport him in. I am not sure that we have any real understanding on what principle his machine was suppose to act under.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Perargo's Time Machine

But I think based on his cosmetic description of the machine we could probably come up with some more details.

If I told you: There is a machine which has two slots. I insert a slice of bread into each slot, push a handle, and 2 minutes later the bread comes out browned--

--Could we not infer what kind of components it would take, or what made the machine work?

Phoenix

Perargo's Time Machine

I understand your reasoning.

Could we have someone go to the old forum and scrap together everything Peragro said about his machine?