Personal Research

Felic--

Personal Research

I have begun a series of personal time travel experiments in order to satisfy what I already believe is true, which is that there is either a) Only one universe or B) An unlimited number of universes with no means of interaction between each, and that time travel is not possible.

This thread is hereby created to record these experiments.

Felic--

Re: Personal Research

24/02/05
(1) Impossible Theory

Anything is possible

As anything is possible time travel is also possible. I will carry out three tests designed to come to a conclusion on whether anything is indeed possible, thereby adding one piece of evidence to my final report on the possibility of time travel itself.

- Test One: Flying

- Test Two: Invisibility

- Test Three: Through Walls

First report: 'Flying' details sun27/02/05.

thenumbersix

heheh, was thiking on similar lines, maybe he made it to test two and can't see his hands to type ?

Lucidus

?Hm hope he didnt knock himself out trying to fly :/ Or when trying to go through walls. :S

Good one. :lol:

?heheh, was thiking on similar lines, maybe he made it to test two and can't see his hands to type ?

:lol:

Maybe he made it to test 3 and now his fingers keep passing through the keyboard.

JRSpencer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>
I have begun a series of personal time travel experiments in order to satisfy what I already believe is true, which is that there is either a) Only one universe or B) An unlimited number of universes with no means of interaction between each, and that time travel is not possible.

This thread is hereby created to record these experiments.[/b]

I really have an appreication what you're trying to do, but it's impossible. Even if you are a twoublemaker.

If humans could take fly at will, a simple thought action would make that possible. So that's out.

Invisibility. By what means? This is going to be quite a powerful homemade elixir.

Through walls. Sex? Listening? Using basic reasoning skills, I'll assume you mean [going] through walls. I guess if you weigh enough and you're being tossed fast enough...yeah, you'll go through a wall all right. Oh yeah. I like this idea.