Personal

Frog186

Personal

Everyone
Hi everyone it's frog just a quick reply for now I am going to work on my device next week for now I am going to relax and play some games and so much more I got a invisibility pendant in the mail today so I hope to use that sooner or later and later on I am going to get a dvd by jim marrs called future technology of the past I hope to update it later if I can in the forum I haven't been doing any astral travel lately maybe later I will do it once again but for now I am going to read and write stuff also I got some reports from scientists of new atlantis I have about ten reports on time travel but I got these a long time ago well I got to leave now if you guys want to email me or pm me that's fine by me if not then I will understand completely! well talk with you later!

CaryP

Re: Personal

Thanks for the update Frog. Strangevisitor has some sage advice.

Cary

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to say I have a list of parts that will be used here they are two razors electronic, three or four calulators, some commodore 64 parts, one small am/fm radio, and two small magnets, and so much more this is for my device I will be building I do not have a camera or video camera actually my video camera broke also I will be doing this all of myself no help is required and I can not let people borrow or loan it as well I will not sell it on ebay either this device will be dangerous but I am serious and careful when I experiment one last thing I hope to achieve time travel, teleportation, or antigravity effects if that doesn't work then I will hope to achieve more time shift experiences that is good for now I don't know at this point if it will be a small or big experiment or test well talk with you all later on!

Frog186

Everyone
sorry to have to say this everyone but I have found some game makers to work with so now I will be focused onto game making or programming my device will have to wait until later thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for understanding if anything comes up I will let you all know for sure! well talk with you all later and I am not trying to be rude or mean at all well see you later!

Frog186

Everyone
Hi everyone it's Frog sorry to say I haven't talked on the forums for awhile but I have been busy lately I have been reading a book that I bought from borders once again I decided to wait on the device I will be making or inventing I have several items coming in the mail soon so sorry I will wait for those items when they come I will be working with them instead of building my device then we will see if the device has plans by then as for questions if asked I don't mind if you ask them of me you can either ask me them on the forum or in private pm or email I will try my best in answering some or all of them well this is just one of my updates for now thanks for listening and your time and patience I will see you all around sooner or later!

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog once again this is just an little update because I didn't update for awhile anyways I bought a celtic mirror it is used for scrying I haven't used it just yet but I plan on using it for alittle while also I haven't got my wish machine yet in the mail so I am hoping to get that soon too when I get it I will update you all on it after I used it and so forth and no I can't let anyone borrow or loan it to anyone I paid alot of money for it but I will keep updated on that on the forum or in the chat well I got to go now I will talk with you all later on thanks for listening!

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I wrote myself a letter to the future using futureme email post I hope I do recieve a message back from myself that would be really cool I set the day month and year to november 20 2020 so maybe I hope to get a message or not but if I do I will update if not then I won't update at all thanks for listening!

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to say I got a scrying mirror from a company and I am going to use it later on I thought of seeing the past or future but first I need to practice and I hope everyone doesn't think I am strange or weird for doing this I am no witch or anything like that I know most christians would say it is evil and such but at least I can try it for one time if something goes wrong I will never do it again well let all you know what you think or believe about this and sorry it isn't much about time travel and teleportation welll thanks for listening and your time and patience I will update later on if anything happens!