Personal

Frog186

Re: Personal

Everyone
Hi it's Frog once again I paid my dad back and it's official I will be able to have the wish machine and use it but it will be in the mail I hope this week or next week after I will wish for things that are needed and not foolish stuff like getting a car and stuff like that I am not here to get rich or anything like that I will also wish for time travel and teleportation this is all for now I have to wait weeks for all of the stuff that I wish for in order for it to become real well let me know what you guys think or believe and no I am doing it alone and noone will be able to borrow it or I will not loan it to anybody either I paid alot of money for it! well got to go now thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience!

StarLord

If I had one and they worked real good, I would wish for World Peace and for Milk & Bread not to spoil so fast. But something tells me that regardless of what I wish for, what ever is important and necessary for us will be what happens.

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you all I am going to have my machine in four or five days I hope it works then I will update you in the forum if not then that is fine too I plan on wishing for a few things not major stuff just little wishes I will not be taking any requests for now from the public or people in this forum but if you have an idea I wouldn't hearing about it and then I will decide if it is good or not well I got to go now I will talk with you all later on!

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell everyone I still don't have the device yet also I picked up a book from borders called the yoga of time travel by fred alan wolf phd it is a good time travel book it talks about the physics of time travel and the physical side of time travel and spiritual side of time travel too I have a couple of more chapters to finish in the book right now I am on chapter five I think it has two hundred pages or less I recommend this book to anyone who likes time travel and so much more! well that's the update for now more updates will come later! thanks for listening and your time and patience!

Frog186

Everyone
Hi it's Frog I have an update for you guys here it is I got my wish machine today it was a long time to get it but now I have it so that is cool also I got two books yesterday one is called into the bermuda triangle and the other is called breaking the time barrier by jenny randles I am still reading the second book for now then I will read the other one later on I will discuss what I will be doing next week but for now I am going to relax for awhile thanks for listening and I will talk with you all later on!

CaryP

Great to hear Frog. I know you were getting impatient with the time it was taking.

Cary

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to say it is a small unit I would show you a pic of it but I don't know how to get one up in the forum could you guys help me in putting it up thanks for your time and patience and so much more!