Personal

Frog186

Re: Personal

Everyone
Hi All it's me again I just wanted to say I am going to make a list of stuff I am going to accomplish the first wish will be an hdr or flux capacitor but this is all I am going to say for now I thought about serious stuff but that will come later on by the way I haven't used it yet I will use it tommorrow morning and there is no returns it is final so I hope it works for sure I hope to wish for some money too but that will happen later on with the serious stuff I have planned don't worry I am a cool and honest person I am not going to do bad stuff at all!

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to give you an update on what has been happening lately well I got two books from a bookstore one is called into the bermuda triangle and the other one is called breaking the time barrier by jenny randles the first one is paranormal and the second one is physics or science book I have got my wish machine now I wished for an hdr (hyperdimensional resonator) and a book called the 10th key to or of the riddle of time by steven gibbs I hope to get both of them in a couple of weeks or less now I will tell you when I worked with the machine it was a very weird or strange feeling through out my body and head sorry I can't really describe it I felt dizzy is more like it that was when I was wishing for the hdr and no I didn't fell sick at all well that is the update for now I will talk with you all later on thanks for listening!

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog again I just wanted to make a small update so here it is I am making a list of what I am wishing for right now I have put down a wormhole in my bedroom and seeing part of the near future I put a date on both of them if it works or not is not up to me I have one set for it to happen tommorrow and one is set in two days I have to do the machine tonight in order for it to happen tommorrow and then later I will have more stuff! the wormhole one is set for april 19 2005 and the seeing part of the near future one is set for april 21 2005 now I don't know if it will work or not but give me good luck in trying well that's my update for now let me know what you think or believe!

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to say I am in the process of making a device it will be probably be medium or large size I am using my commodore 64 parts and other parts to build it I don't know if it will do any time phasing or time shifting results which I got from where I lived before but I will try hard in order for it to do those effects sorry I don't have any pics to show you guys but I will update later on on it will work and such I have to be very serious and careful with operating electronics and electricity will begin inventing next week or the next week after well let me know what you guys think or believe as in ideas, opinions, and so much more! well I will update when I begin to invent it and see where it goes from there!

Heinrich Hundekok

Frog said:

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to say I have a list of parts that will be used here they are two razors electronic, three or four calulators, some commodore 64 parts, one small am/fm radio, and two small magnets

Yeah! A commodore 64-based time machine is bound to work!! Good luck!

H.H.

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to say I have seen primer the movie and thought it was good movie also I am really thinking of making a device it won't be cheesy or anything like that I have two reasons one is it might make me have time shift or time phase experiences or two be for used as a a time machine b teleportation machine or c antigravity machine I have read alot of books and magazines and reports on time travel and teleportation that I know as research goes that it can happen to anyone at anytime if it is because of the people or the government that is doing it this is all true but I know that the government is hiding alot of stuff but I will not go into that right now as for ufos and aliens I believe that they have time travel and teleportation capabilities one they can time shift which means their ufos are used as time machines and aliens can be ourselves from the near or further future as time travelers their technology far exceeds ours by alot of centuries or years as far as their life span goes I don't really know much about that now I will tell you what my dream was about in my dream I had a time portal I could travel forwards and backwards through this time portal the time portal was like a blue light and it could of even been a wormhole I traveled to another dimension where I was in an open area and saw buildings and such and I saw people as vampires they didn't hurt me at all also my time portal was on my computer and my dad told me to destroy or turn off the portal but for some reason it never came where I had to destory or turn it off also for some reason I tried to time travel with the portal but it would skip on me sometimes because I didn't do right things in my life or it would skip to another area from where I was standing well guys that is all of my dream thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and I will talk with you later on!

Oh I haven't got my wish yet it takes 2 to 6 weeks to come!

Frog186

Private

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you all that I am going to work on my device for tommorrow morning if you have any questions I will try and answer them as best as I can well that is my update for now I will let you know how it goes from there! well see you around later on!

gomp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Frog186\")</div>
Everyone
Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell everyone I still don't have the device yet also I picked up a book from borders called the yoga of time travel by fred alan wolf phd it is a good time travel book it talks about the physics of time travel and the physical side of time travel and spiritual side of time travel too I have a couple of more chapters to finish in the book right now I am on chapter five I think it has two hundred pages or less I recommend this book to anyone who likes time travel and so much more! well that's the update for now more updates will come later! thanks for listening and your time and patience![/b]
the yoga of time travel is an AWSOME book
alot of Wolfs books are really good