Perspectives on Free Energy

NaturalPhilosopher

I talked about it before.
trajectories at certain angles to the sun, galaxy, and center of the universe through time fields cause amplification of them
this is the pattern they discovered from the flight time routes.
flat earthers just don't know it.

airlines know about high altitude vortexes and to not fly through them
communications don't work
and metals gain elasticity causing the airframe stresses to destroy the aircraft.
called 'reduced molecular binding force' zones.

also explains the anomalous flight times
airframes generate electric charges on them from sheer friction in the air
aluminum and titanium alloys which the planes are constructed of then produce weak time fields.
they get way stronger depending on the trajectory in relation to stellar objects

even ufos have to fly certain corridors or they time travel by accident.

tesla experimented with aluminum.
titanium is also one with a strong gravityA wave(like lazar's element115)

Lumbergooz

This is a thread dedicated to physics of “free energy”

My thoughts: I don’t believe one can obtain energy from the vacuum, ether, void, whatever. While I believe there is a great amount of energy, I don’t believe you can collect it. How? Well, one needs a difference of energy to collect energy. Kind of like how one can’t get a current from two voltages that are the same. If you have two very high voltages, both being 20 kv, you couldn’t get any energy, since electrical energy emerges from a difference in voltage potential. Same for vacuum energy, you need a lack of energy. Also, energy can not be created or destroyed

On the other hand, I believe there are such things as free energy, depending on your definition. Like wind mills, river wheels, solar panels, etc. even Tesla’s radiant energy collector, but that likely came from EM waves that were created and waves from the sun and stars. I still hope one day, we may find more renewable sources of clean energy. Any thoughts?
Did u read about Keshe foundation of free energy and spaceship technology.?