Photography is NOT a crime!!

TimeFlipper

The video clip is an encounter with a photographer, a Companies security and the UK Police..
My purpose is to illustrate how many cars containing Police Officers were called to this "scene" when a company reported there was a guy taking photographs of their site...

The Police arrived to "confront" the photographer, literally within minutes of receiving the call from the company!!...Police are never sent to a persons house, if their home has been robbed, they are just given a "crime number" to take with them to the nearest police station!...Police always complain bitterly that they are under funded and never have sufficient police to cope with all forms of "CRIME", A short while ago, 7 Police cars with 4 officers in each car were sent to a city centre because "somebody" had complained that someone was playing "offensive" music...and Police wonder why they have so few officers around to combat Real crime!!..

Please note that according to UK law, any person filming with a camera on a public right of way can legally photograph anything (except children), including the police the general public and private companies....Filming is allowed inside a private company, provided the photographer gets permission to do so, however the photographer can film the inside of a private company, provided he or she stays on public property..

You will notice that when the third police officer speaks to the photographer, he tries very hard to get his name, which is respectfully declined legally, he even tries to get the man to confirm that the "red car" is actually his, the man asks the relevance of that question and then keeps quiet (thats the "right" to remain silent, as anything i say can be used against me in a court of law)....The very first thing every Police Officer is taught is, GET THEIR NAME AND ADDRESS!!......

What do you think of the UK Police force in this particular matter?..:)....Oh, by the way, i have purchased a Go Pro Hero Black 7 video camera ;) :D.....Take a look at some of comments below the video clip, you will see some amusing postings :D..

Last edited:

dizzie

Interesting. The police are certainly apt to respond to large businesses. I don't know that there is willful malice in that modus operandi, but it should be subjected to reason, especially in cases like this.

TimeFlipper

Interesting. The police are certainly apt to respond to large businesses. I don't know that there is willful malice in that modus operandi, but it should be subjected to reason, especially in cases like this.

There are some photographers who purposely "goad" security staff, purely for the purpose of an interesting video...However, the police should ask the company that phones them a few simple questions such as, is the photographer on a Public Right of way, and has the photographer appeared aggressive in any way, and are security staff with the photographer?

A few simple questions would prevent the Police "overkill" situation of sending out too many officers to attend a perfectly legal scenario, i would suggest that the nearest single police officer be sent to the scene, and if there were any serious problems that needed addressing, he could radio for immediate Police back up......anyhow, company security guards usually stay with the photographer....

dizzie

There are some photographers who purposely "goad" security staff, purely for the purpose of an interesting video...However, the police should ask the company that phones them a few simple questions such as, is the photographer on a Public Right of way, and has the photographer appeared aggressive in any way, and are security staff with the photographer?

A few simple questions would prevent the Police "overkill" situation of sending out too many officers to attend a perfectly legal scenario, i would suggest that the nearest single police officer be sent to the scene, and if there were any serious problems that needed addressing, he could radio for immediate Police back up......anyhow, company security guards usually stay with the photographer....
sounds reasonable!!

Kairos

It's called anarcho-tyranny.

The police prosecute innocent law-abiding citizens because it is easy and a good source of revenue. They let the criminals perpetrate terrible crime waves because it is difficult to investigate and catch criminals, and the more crime those people create, the more power the state gets to "secure" the situation, and thus the more power the police are able to wield.

UK is the Saudi Arabia of anarcho-tyranny. It's basically a petri dish experiment to see where that leads.

I do not engage in hyperbole when I state the British people have very little time to overthrow that evil government. They already have been disarmed, while their jihadi replacements have been steadily armed over the past few years via ships from North Africa, and their population is seeded with terrorists coming home from ISIS. Meanwhile they have other demographics fielding large criminal groups that are largely unpoliced.

But if an indigenous, law-abiding British person criticizes any of this on Facebook, they can expect a police raid in the early morning hours.

titorite

Glad to see ya involved in the movement. Im a 1st amendment auditor myself. I havent done many yet because i live in a small town. We dont even have a police force here. The next biggest city is 20 miles away with 20 thousand people and a police force of about 15 or so. I have been planning on an audit in the border because im near the Canadian border but i dont own a car.

Anyways heres my channel and one of my audits
. It went mostly well... only the dmv gave me any static. I mean to do a follow up... buy that is a long bus ride... eventually i will.

TimeFlipper

Iam not actually involved in any form of auditing, such as the type that you are doing...I do enjoy watching those video clips however, and i simply chose that particular video clip to show the amount of police who turn up for a guy who is in the process of conducting a perfectly legal activity :)..

The thing that prompted me to post the video was the headline from this UK newspaper printed a few days ago, which really angered me!..
You can imagine just how many of the Police Officers were called away, responding to petty phone calls that could have been easily dealt with over the phone, as i suggested previously in this posting :(..

titorite

Hey, if all you do is watch , every one appreciates that . Sometimes its all we can do to expose ... sometimes people get their footage deleted and what not and we have to recover the footage or even safer and better live stream so nothing can be deleted. We cant always get justice when faced with corruption but if nothing else we can broadcast and expose it. So even if you only watch, that means everything too. Thank you.

TimeFlipper

Hey, if all you do is watch , every one appreciates that . Sometimes its all we can do to expose ... sometimes people get their footage deleted and what not and we have to recover the footage or even safer and better live stream so nothing can be deleted. We cant always get justice when faced with corruption but if nothing else we can broadcast and expose it. So even if you only watch, that means everything too. Thank you.

Earlier today i did discover some crazy liberal people protesting about President Trump, and his part in financing the military, to overthrow the Venezuelan President, Nicolas Maduro, whom the crazy liberals said was "democratically voted into power" :LOL:..
I believe that most of the 32million Venezuelan people knew that "democratic vote was rigged"!!.....Those lovely crazy liberal people in my city were only on an "Anti Trump" exercise!!....However, i will be filming them tomorrow, if i see them protesting with there little hand made posters again (y);)

TimeFlipper

@titorite I was filming those lovely liberal people holding their hand made posters, when they suddenly grabbed me!! :mad:..
Luckily a passer by called the cops and they raced out to help me, this is what happened next...

:ROFLMAO:7905:ROFLMAO: