PHP is really the government

JediStryker

Re: PHP is really the government

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
you know; the phone co. has a coputer that listens for key words like;..... bomb,kill, ect...don't you think that they in turn are trying very dilligently to hack these forums???[/b]

Believe me, if the government wanted to hack this site, it would have done so already.

CaryP

Hey kids,

Thanks for all the jokes. The day Bushco starts using me as a tool for their propaganda, is the day I take myself out. Trust me, the day I start singing the praises of this parasite is the day it ain't me. LMAO reading the posts though. Keepin' it real.

Believe me, if the government wanted to hack this site, it would have done so already.

Got you loud and clear Jedi. What makes you think they haven't hacked it already? My guess is the spooks have been casually monitoring the place for a while. But just cause I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me. LOL See some of you in the FEMA camps, on one side of the fence or another. That's if they take me alive. LMAO!

Cary

JediStryker

I really don't think the government has much interest in this website. And it would be much more advantageous for them to passively monitor this site as a member than to actually hack it.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"JediStryker\")</div>
I really don't think the government has much interest in this website. And it would be much more advantageous for them to passively monitor this site as a member than to actually hack it.[/b]

Okay Jedi,

That's what I meant, and should have said. That's what I think "they" are up to. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I'm the conspriracy nutjob around these parts, and then some. LOL Thanks for the clarification there Jedi.

Cary

PyRo99

Get in line big boy. I was here first. LOL

Cary

And I concur with Jedi.

Yeah I think were all in line waiting for our number. Mines somewhere in the first ten.;) Or else I'll be like Bush and right it so it is.