Physicists reverse time using quantum computer March 13, 2019 , Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology

servantx

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The part where time reversed seems to be missing from the info you provided.

Chemical Juraline

Time travel can be found. The key lies in deriving the equation of neutron decay and the transition of D quarks to U quarks. In the beginning there were 3 neutrons. Then a neutron ascended into a dimension beyond the circle. Creating a cascading event. The remnants of the Ascension of J are evident in the balancing of the nucleus. Neutrons into protons to counter the effect of the creation of light. It is a function comparable to a stone being thrown from a height with an initial velocity that is equal to the energy of the ascension. The derivative is the velocity of time and indicates the current location in time. The acceleration can be determined and used to find the end of time by calculating the tangent line as time approaches C. The solution lies in solving the triangle within the circle and the creation of the letter j by the Ascension of the e-. Seems like no sense but it works

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Thats highly interessting, we will need this level of math and physic to make this possible, i am not a physicist but an experimenter and i did my own share of experiment, and what i read even do i did not understand 1/3 of it do make sense it kinda explain what i wrote to Chemincal Juraline we will have to combine all effort to make this and i dont know if we can make this with a budget of 3000$ because this is what i have been supplied with for the moment so keep writting here and see where we can take this , i personally have access to a whole level of technology , well what is available today , and we can make this, so keep going please we are one walk away from this , cheers

TimeFlipper

David Deutsch wrote in his first book, The Fabric of Reality, that time-travel was possible by virtue of a Quantum Computer...
He is especially known for his work on Quantum Computing, Quantum Turing Machine, Cubit Field Theory, Quantum circuit and Logic Gate, and other stuff (y) :)..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
David Deutsch wrote in his first book, The Fabric of Reality, that time-travel was possible by virtue of a Quantum Computer...
He is especially known for his work on Quantum Computing, Quantum Turing Machine, Cubit Field Theory, Quantum circuit and Logic Gate, and other stuff (y):)..

Theory is the key word that makes it all poppycock. Not one fact to work with. Just make believe theory. Did anyone notice that time is still not quantified yet? What is time? You would think that it would be prudent to define what you are talking about before rambling on and on and on.