Physicists say they may have evidence that the universe is a computer simulation

titorite

Sort of like the Matrix movie?

In the Bible, Saint Paul said it's not the "seen" that is real, but the "unseen", the Afterlife!
It is also believed that St. Paul had a Near Death Experience when he was stoned to death, and then miraculously came alive again. There is Scripture on that, paraphrasing of course.

No not like the matrix movie.

If this experiment proves true then we have no souls. You are not real nor am I. We would both be nothing but the culmination of ones and zeros.

No real flesh. No soul. No God to care about a creation made by his creation and not by him personally.....

Souless puppets operating in a processor board for the edification of some other being that is in control of our entire universe.

I do not believe any of it... in fact I find the idea that we are a computer simulation to be pretty fucking stupid it is a kind of stupid that is reserved for entertainment normally.... this.... this is repugnant BS science that is only wasting time and taking money. We have not identified all the laws of our current universe.

To say they are creating a fully fledged micro verses is kind of a bold face lie... We still have not gotten modern academia to accept expanding planets. That is just one of a host of physical laws we as humanity have yet to accept let alone understand despite the demonstrable proof of it all. It takes time to get academics to change their mind... and that is normally only done because they die. Scientific truth can be a slow processes. This computer generated junk science is media hype to sell stories and get grant money IMHO.

titorite

So what your telling me is i can Dodge bullets? or even Curve Bullets?????
Curveing bullets was a different movie... and theoretically that may not be impossible if you really can move your arms with machine speed......

Like really really fast..... The ultimate warrior on his best meth binge could to do it. Then again the Ultimate warrior doesn't need guns to shoot bullets

350wc3k.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sort of like the Matrix movie?

In the Bible, Saint Paul said it's not the "seen" that is real, but the "unseen", the Afterlife!
It is also believed that St. Paul had a Near Death Experience when he was stoned to death, and then miraculously came alive again. There is Scripture on that, paraphrasing of course.

No not like the matrix movie.

If this experiment proves true then we have no souls. You are not real nor am I. We would both be nothing but the culmination of ones and zeros.

No real flesh. No soul. No God to care about a creation made by his creation and not by him personally.....

Souless puppets operating in a processor board for the edification of some other being that is in control of our entire universe.

I do not believe any of it... in fact I find the idea that we are a computer simulation to be pretty fucking stupid it is a kind of stupid that is reserved for entertainment normally.... this.... this is repugnant BS science that is only wasting time and taking money. We have not identified all the laws of our current universe.

To say they are creating a fully fledged micro verses is kind of a bold face lie... We still have not gotten modern academia to accept expanding planets. That is just one of a host of physical laws we as humanity have yet to accept let alone understand despite the demonstrable proof of it all. It takes time to get academics to change their mind... and that is normally only done because they die. Scientific truth can be a slow processes. This computer generated junk science is media hype to sell stories and get grant money IMHO.

I think you're right about the grant money. The theory has no basis in fact. But the politicians don't know that. The scientific community has been getting away with spending money on fictional theories for decades. But you never see any investigations into real things like Lifter technology. If it was real, then they would actually have to go to work to understand it with real science. But if it's fictional, then all they have to do is make something else up, rather than get out of their armchairs.

Jeremiah

Has anyone thought that maybe every civilization comes to a point in their history where they question this as well, and the questioning and research is what eventually many years later gives way to something like this actually happening? It's complicated to explain....but hopefully someone knows what I mean. Almost like a self fulfilling prophecy?