Physics Girl Update

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's been a while Since Physics Girl AKA Dianna Cowern has made any videos. She has Long COVID. Seems like a year now. I used to post her videos here. She is still recovering. A friend of hers posted an update video on how she is doing. Enjoy.

MODAT7

Colloidal silver and the Beck blood electrifier is highly effective on everything that has hit me, including the lethal covid variety. I was diagnosed with a burned out immune system back in 2005 and have had other infections pre-covid that have tried to kill me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Colloidal silver and the Beck blood electrifier is highly effective on everything that has hit me, including the lethal covid variety. I was diagnosed with a burned out immune system back in 2005 and have had other infections pre-covid that have tried to kill me.

Have you tried the carnivore diet? From what I've seen on YouTube, that diet could bring back a zombie from the dead.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Jordan Peterson and his daughter are on that diet I think. I'm not sure, it is nothing but fresh meat?
The "lion diet", is it strictly raw meat or what?

Just animal sources. Some people eat just beef. Butter, eggs, cheese, poultry, venison lamb, fish, etc. Not raw! That's dangerous.

I've been studying this diet for quite a while now. Apparently my health issues are related to malabsorption issues I have with my stomach. I added butter to my existing diet because it is in the carnivore diet. I haven't had butter for 20 years. But now after just 6 weeks several of my health issues are gone. So I can blame the medical community for that by telling everyone that saturated fats are bad for you. In my case my body was missing necessary fats used in repair for body maintenance.

What it appears to me is the nutrition in meat is very dense and usually no processing from animal to your plate. Not so with vegetables and fruit. Pesticides, food dyes, preservatives, etc.

Bones McCoy

Just animal sources. Some people eat just beef. Butter, eggs, cheese, poultry, venison lamb, fish, etc. Not raw! That's dangerous.

I've been studying this diet for quite a while now. Apparently my health issues are related to malabsorption issues I have with my stomach. I added butter to my existing diet because it is in the carnivore diet. I haven't had butter for 20 years. But now after just 6 weeks several of my health issues are gone. So I can blame the medical community for that by telling everyone that saturated fats are bad for you. In my case my body was missing necessary fats used in repair for body maintenance.

What it appears to me is the nutrition in meat is very dense and usually no processing from animal to your plate. Not so with vegetables and fruit. Pesticides, food dyes, preservatives, etc.

That sounds a lot like the "rabbit starvation".

There were stories about explorers getting lost with nothing but lean rabbits to eat, but fortunately they had candles made from beef tallow, and eating the candles kept them healthy.

Here is Miki Peterson talking about the lion diet.