Pics of the inside of my STM

steven chiverton

so it may be the circuit schematic i found on the internet matches this except it used all 3 potentiometer terminals when your stm doesn't so thats easy to fix then lucky gibbs used the standard potentiometers not the 500vdc ones like i used which is ok still

TimeFlipper

The wiring is done as if it was a rheostat which is costlier and harder to get than a potentiometer..
Wiring the potentiometer in this manner on the STM would control the power to its load, and if you used the 3 legs of the potentiometer, that would make a variable voltage to the load :)

steven chiverton

Space Time Modulator
oops i go it wrong the 50k potentiometers is what i needed for the stm units but somehow i used 5k and didn't realise it till today and i had only 2 left at 500vdc but by the looks of your pictures steven gibbs used just the standard 50k potentiometers and not the big radio shack ones so i can get them standard ones here and ive also brought 4 out of 8 of the 50k at 500vdc potentiometers radio shack ones on e bay so they will be on there way here in a few weeks

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Steve,

I’m a little puzzled looking at your wonderful pictures:

1. Why are your potentiometers rated at 500 VDC when you’re using a 9 Volt battery?

2. Why are all of your potentiometers the same value 50 K ohms.

3. There are two types of potentiometers a tapered and a linear. Tapered is the type of potentiometer you use in a volume control on a radio and a linear is a potentiometer which I believe you should be using. It has a linear resistance (zero ohms fully to the left, halfway open would be 25 K ohms and fully open 50 K ohms.

4. The yellow wires look like they could be mis-wired but again I have not seen the schematic to know if this comment is accurate.

I am not trying to criticize any of your work, I hope that you take it as a helpful suggestion which is how it is being given.

Professor Opmmur

steven chiverton

Hi Steve,

I’m a little puzzled looking at your wonderful pictures:

1. Why are your potentiometers rated at 500 VDC when you’re using a 9 Volt battery?

2. Why are all of your potentiometers the same value 50 K ohms.

3. There are two types of potentiometers a tapered and a linear. Tapered is the type of potentiometer you use in a volume control on a radio and a linear is a potentiometer which I believe you should be using. It has a linear resistance (zero ohms fully to the left, halfway open would be 25 K ohms and fully open 50 K ohms.

4. The yellow wires look like they could be mis-wired but again I have not seen the schematic to know if this comment is accurate.

I am not trying to criticize any of your work, I hope that you take it as a helpful suggestion which is how it is being given.

Professor Opmmur
hey professor the stm schematics from gibbs report ten the tenth key to the riddle of time i finally received is in the forums with rest rest of the report i uploaded it all in

TimeFlipper

@Opmmur
Hey Prof i also wondered about the 500VDC 50k potentiometer because in the UK we have never seen either printed on them..::LOL::
The nearest to 50k we have is 47k and we never call them *tapered*, we call them Logarithmic (log) and the Linear pot is still called Linear over here (lin)..I think a musical duo called Lin and Log should start up soon lol :LOL:

Bullethead21

I also would LUV to know how these values even remotely make sense.........in relation to the POWER SOURCE!

None of these circuits make ANY sense at all........

This is also how I know for FACT that Steven Gibbs is a con artist, that knows NOTHING about time travel, or even a basic understanding of electronics!!

This is why I can't help but chuckle at anyone who is trying to time travel, or any other method of travel for that matter, using schematics from a bubble gum machine........and that is being NICE!

What gets me is how people like Gibbs, can rip people off for money......he knows people are desperate, and he chooses his victims very carefully.........

What's WORSE is this FORUM and its members that are SUPPORTING LIES!

Your telling people these RICICULOUS STORIES of how you time traveled when you did not.......

Not one single person has even ONE shred of evidence.......only camp fire stories.

THIS IS WRONG!!!! TELLING LIES IS WRONG!! TAKING PEOPLES MONEY IS WRONG!

All of you that support this LIE are responsible for your actions......you can bet on that!

One day, Steven is going to rip off the wrong person.........I'm just saying.......telling lies and stealing money is one sure fast ass lane to troublesville........

I know of a couple of people who are in the process of bringing legal charges against him.......right or wrong the guy is about to be spending a LOT of time in court.

I just hope he didn't spend all the money he has ripped off from people, because there is almost a 100% chance he will have to repay it all back!!

Last edited: