Pilr2004: A new reply to you

Timmy G

Re: Pilr2004: A new reply to you

A very interesting conversation, indeed.

I kind of feel a bit 'middle of the road' here.

What is Karma? I consider it to be energy. As StarLord pointed out, people who both think and act bad, typically have bad lives. This is generally so from my experiences as well. People whothink and act positively have generally positive lives.

I read once that life is only 2% "What happens to us" and 98% "How we react to it". This is energy. Call it Karma, if you will.

People who have never heard of Karma, experience it as well. You both sound like you are tuned into life itself, so you must recognize those who have much energy. Because one posesses much energy does not mean they are good by nature, for I have seen many who posess great energy and use it for all the wrong reasons, IMO. Energy will typically recognize energy - but sometimes energy 'seeks' energy. You've seen it happening. I call it balance.

What I believe energy carries with it, is indeed BALANCE. Life itself is a balance, just like Mother nature. Karma/Energy has balance. I look at what I call 'good energy' as love. It is white - positive. I look at what I call 'bad or evil energy' as hate. It is black - negative. I look at life like the Yin and the Yang. Perfect Circle. A balanced union of black and white.

The statement what comes around goes around is true. Call it Karma. Call it energy - call it a balance. For, every thought we posess is energy. Every action that we create has a reaction. Balance exists so much that if you tune into it - you can see it coming back around. The more energy you release, the more returns.

Can the body, while astral travelling - cross into the physical realm and touch or move something physical. This I do not know. But, I do believe that we, as man - do indeed posess enough energy do many things. Making an inanimate object move is one of them. Whether or not we make that object move by entering the astral plane first or by just willing it to happen is beyond me. I have seen energy work, and experienced energy being responsible for inanimate objects being manipulated. Was this done by subconsciously entering the astral plane, or maybe by unknown and misdirected energy?

Life is energy. We are energy. Both will remain until the balance is tipped so far off-center that it never stabilizes.

Perhaps there once was a man who posessed enough energy to actually walk on water and heal people.

Keep up the groovy discussions!

darkbreed

Timmy G: Your view on energy is pretty much the same way I look at it myself, so I dont think I will go more into dephts on that subject.

Your questions about the Astral, yes one can go into the physical realm and touch and move physical objects. I assume this is the same forces as with telekinesis done from the physical body, same type of energy used to interfere.

These telekinetic powers are still practiced by many people in different ways
Here is one example: http://www.margaretdeefholts.com/levitatin...e-shivapur.html

StarLord

Timmy,

That is a most excelent way of looking at Karma and very straightforward. Viewing Karma as energy and the balance that must be maintained.

We are held accountable for our actions, words and thoughts. No amount of diatribe will change this fact. Being ignorant of this does not shield us from the process, nor are there 'get out of jail' cards distributed weekly for us to use. There is no such thing as Sin. Everything is simply experience. If it works for us and is progressive, we stick with it. If it is negative and holds us back, we drop it in search for something that does work better for us.

Not all of us are the same. We learn at different rates and need specific lessons along the way that others have not chosen. It is impossible to learn everything that Soul needs to experience in one lifetime. Soul must experience every single facet of itself and that includes being both male and female. (It has been intimated on certain occasions that I am the soul reason for Reincarnation ;-} )

When you think about it, the setup for ballances and checks is indeed a marvel for we travel with our very own Judge, Jury and Jail where ever we go AND it's open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We will repeat lessons over and over untill we 'get it right' or in other words decide to try something different that isn't so 'painful'.

There are 'lessons' or energy that must be balanced out from previous incarnations which we get to do and the 'check' can arrive at any moment. Usually it happens when you least expect it or it seems when you can least afford it. Typically there is always an answer if you give the 'space' for one to be.

The best way to view Karma is with the picture of a simple scale, or for those of a technical bent, a triple beam Ohaus. If one side is tipped, the other side must be ballanced.

Our Karmatic lessons as we pass through them become more rareified and subtle. It is very much like taking a sweing needle and poking it into a onion. Let's say that that wolhe that was just made is a specific lesson. As the layers are peeled off one by one, the hole becomes smaller and smaller until there is no hole. As an example, lets use the thief again. At first he steals physical things. Then on to words and tries to pass them off as his own for monetary return. Lastly it may be someone else's Ideas that are taken and passed off as his own. In each instance the object that is stolen becomes more and more rareified and subtle. However, the principle remains the same.

You are fortunate to have a spiritual mentor and doubly so if that guide has the ability to teach you here on the physical and on the inner planes. That has become my observed requirements for a Spiritual Master. If they cannot teach on the inner Planes as well as here.........

Have you read the book "Meetings With Remarkable Men"?

darkbreed

Starlord: No can't say I've read that book. Who wrote it and what's it about?

And yeah my mentor teach me things that is of great importance to advance in both physical plane and astral planes and the spirituality that connects it all. Sometimes he helps me out with plain physical achievements that is not what one would call "spiritual" action, except for his involment itself. Such as the time he manifested himself physically and helped me out when I got lost in Mexico without money heh.

StarLord

Darkbreed,

Gurdieff I believe wrote it. As we are spiritual beings anyway, even the most simplest mundane acts may offer a spiritual lesson, it all depends on your perspective and outlook.