Planet X By Pastor F. M. Riley, 2/1/11

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This PDF document is 16 pages long and explains in details everything you, Doomsdayers need to know about Planet X.

Yeah, Doomsdayers. This document probably doesn't contain much "real" and valid information according to science, common sense or whatever you call it, but it shows pretty well what people have been writing all over the Internet for the last 10 years. It's more about Bible prophecies and such, which is still an interesting point of view to consider.

In 2001 I began seriously studying and writing about Planet X and the role it would play
in fulfilling end-time Bible prophecy. My interest in this subject was kindled by receiving
documentable information sent to me by reliable sources at that time. After carefully
confirming the information I received and studying what the inspired Scriptures actually
say about the role the heavenly bodies have to play in fulfilling the end-time prophecies
of the Tribulation, I have continued to study and write about the coming of Planet X
without apology to anyone.

Click on the attachment below to open this document.

Attachments

• planet_x_fmr.pdf
    295.3 KB · Views: 7

NerdyGilr3

Damn, I read only the half of it, but it was enough for me to see it was far fetched! lol
He just can't seem to stop with his references to religion everywhere. And no references to his "scientific facts"? Not quite impressive to me!
I can't deny the fact that a big planet we don't know much about is coming near us, but to yell out to people that an imminent catastrophe is coming... Pff, looks like that crazy old man announcing the end of times in "Tintin and the Shooting Star":
Tintin.jpg

it says (approximately!)
"...It's the punishment!.. Repent!.. The end of times has come!.."

Hahaha, ok I had to plug it. Now that it's done, seriously, I think it could happen, but we won't know 'til somebody really points it out and gives us founded references!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
He definitely sounds like the end of times is near. I guess everyone can understand things the way they want. Some rather see things with religion and sacred texts in mind, than with the scientific method.

I don't say his searches are flawed though, I'm able to give him credit for the work done. What I have a hard time with, is how every single thing he found fits amazingly well with his interpretations of the Bible end of days prophecies. Oh, and I don't like the document's last page. ;)