Planetary Allience

According to cia documents that were declassified I read that tele psy powers of vision is over 50% accurate. They had concrete evidence of this through a few different tests. So speculatively I’d assume tele psy communication from entity or complex entity to and from human can be only as accurate as the former test proven by cia about a translocative vision at 51%+ , it can also be speculatively questioned about translation, interpretation of race to race. I.e. analogously Spanish terminology and English terminology are not always the same in word for word translation. For simple purposeful demonstration this could be seen when a male Mexican says “aye fool” in Spanish to their other Mexican friend. This is like a Buddy Buddy thing no hard feelings. But in America that statement in English could be taken offensively and responded with don’t call me fool. So analogous to aliens. The first interpretation may or may not be accurate. But some of it may be. I’m more interested in a in depth review of all your conversations to see what their motive of using you is, to see how they act and more. Are you logging everything you’re communicating about? Not all aliens are positive entities so this is another factor Everyone I have seen that channels positive aliens or higher density beings has been told from the entity that you have the choice whether or not to believe that they are telling the truth or some other very common almost ritualistic procedures about how official channeling is done. So with what you’re bringing up it brings a lot of questions to me about peculiar claims about this planetary alliance. What about the galactic federation and the contract with u.s.s.p. United States space force. I’d love to hear in depth about your channeling and also inform me if I’m lacking knowledge on the topic of discussion. I’m always open eyes and ears but I am no fool being skeptical as some entities aren’t good ones and some people in the Internet are bored and they find entertainment on wasting people’s time

Last edited: