Politics. Hmm. Eastern Europe?

SergiusPaulus

I read recently that Putin requested to join NATO in 2000. They rejected his request. If allowed, NATO could be conducting joint activities and conducting exercises within Russia. This would have maintained strong East West relations. Today and for awhile NATO has been moving toward Russia. They wouldn’t let Russia join and now NATO is practically suffocating them. And I guess they expected Russia not to respond. So Zelensky is a former comedian? Hmm.

alpha centauri

Putin also said that Türkiye financed the Islamic state and posted proof on their progaganda channels.

But somehow the secret services from other countries did not find anything. On the contrary:
Slamming Putin's comments, "Turkey does not buy oil from Daesh. The U.S. Treasury documented that Russia and Daesh sell oil to the Syrian regime," Erdoğan said.

Later he also said the US (under Trump) is also helping the Islamic state and posted pictures from a video game:):

I guess the other "proof" is also fabricated and Russia itself traded oil with the Islamic state or Deash like Erdogan said.

alpha centauri

So Zelensky is a former comedian? Hmm.
Yes he was comedian. In Italy, a comedian also nearly won at one time. That happens when the people are not happy with the government in a democracy. You can vote who you like.

I read recently that Putin requested to join NATO in 2000. They rejected his request. If allowed, NATO could be conducting joint activities and conducting exercises within Russia. This would have maintained strong East West relations. Today and for awhile NATO has been moving toward Russia. They wouldn’t let Russia join and now NATO is practically suffocating them. And I guess they expected Russia not to respond.
He is the reason why the Nato expanded, he makes false claims against different countries and attacks them, afterwards.

He also planned an attack on Japan but decided that he rather attack Ukraine.

Putin also does not fight Nazis. He just uses that as propaganda.
Putin actually helped to Nazify West Germany to destabilize the West. He is not fighting Nazis:

How Vladimir Putin Helped ‘Nazify’ Modern Germany​

Rainer Sonntag was a far-right vigilante. He was also a Communist spy.

The list goes on and on. Almost everything what the Russian media and their foreign outlets are saying is propaganda. They even make Antichinese propaganda in one of their Indian propaganda oulets. I dont think that this to the liking of Xi Jinpin, China and the Communist Party. But they dont care, they attack everybody except Russia. In this way, you can detect their propaganda. They sow discord between everybody else and try to be their saviour.

Their problem are the people that can read more than one language or use translators and detect that there is something wrong with the Russian media. Because they always pander to a specific audience and always a different one and spread division between everybody else. But you realize it if you read more than one outlet.

Last edited:

SergiusPaulus

I’m starting to think that Putin is using the Ukraine conflict as a diversion tactic while he and his partner countries within BRICS quietly build support against NATO. But it’s just one media outlet.

Attachments

• IMG_1059.jpeg
    IMG_1059.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1