Poll!....... just want to know what you guys are thinking

Do you think scientists will ever find a way for us to actually time travel on our OWN timeline?

• Total voters

Curious_Girl98

Sorry, I had to post this :p I really hope one day time travel to the past on our OWN timeline (not an alternate one) can be made possible by our ever so smart scientists out there!

Apocalypse

Sorry, I had to post this :p I really hope one day time travel to the past on our OWN timeline (not an alternate one) can be made possible by our ever so smart scientists out there!
Your question is misleading. You already CAN time travel on your own timeline - travel from CityA to CityB, and it'll take you an amount of time to arrive. That's textbook definition of time travel. Will they create the ability to time travel into our own past? They already have - it'll be called a chronovisor in ~1970: at least if you believe Basiago. Adn yes, that IS thematically correct.

Time is more like an ocean, than a river.

Abyss

I'd like to travel into the timeline of the cybermen. I'd like to become one myself.

YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US.

YOU WILL BE CONVERTED [insert cyberman stare here]

bowtiesarecool

I believe it's already possible and has already been achieved (I've spoken to someone who has had the experience actually, unfortunately, not someone who could teach me anything :( ), and not necessarily by scientists.