Polymath Misanthrope

Polymath Misanthrope

Well, I was told to make an introduction thread, so here it is,
(Copied from my other post... Sosuemetoo told me to make my own...)

Name: Polymath Misanthrope (not really...)
Age: I'll tell if you really want to know... (like my name)
Education: That depends upon my age... Although, I do know quite a lot...
Career: Same as above...
Interesting Events: None that I can think of
Interests & Hobbies: Theres quite a few, more than I can remember, although here's a sampler, Information, Data & Computers
Why am I here: I'm interested in what's happening here, and I believe I can add a helping hand.
Opinion on John Titor: Can't tell if he's real or not, although he has an interesting appeal though...
Whats with my Nickname (and Why I'm a Misanthrope): I love knowledge, and I have an adamant dislike for idiots, and since the most part of the human race are idiots, I hate most of mankind.
Opinion on mixed vegetables: I don't like vegetables at all, in fact, I'm against vegetarianism.

That's Pretty much it...
If you have any questions, post them here...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Polymath Misanthrope

Originally posted by Polymath_Misanthrope@Nov 22 2004, 11:08 PM
Well, I was told to make an introduction thread, so here it is,
(Copied from my other post... Sosuemetoo told me to make my own...)

Name: Polymath Misanthrope (not really...)
Age: I'll tell if you really want to know... (like my name)
Education: That depends upon my age... Although, I do know quite a lot...
Career: Same as above...
Interesting Events: None that I can think of
Interests & Hobbies: Theres quite a few, more than I can remember, although here's a sampler, Information, Data & Computers
Why am I here: I'm interested in what's happening here, and I believe I can add a helping hand.
Opinion on John Titor: Can't tell if he's real or not, although he has an interesting appeal though...
Whats with my Nickname (and Why I'm a Misanthrope): I love knowledge, and I have an adamant dislike for idiots, and since the most part of the human race are idiots, I hate most of mankind.
Opinion on mixed vegetables: I don't like vegetables at all, in fact, I'm against vegetarianism.

That's Pretty much it...
If you have any questions, post them here...

Then you should join my new, shiny, sparkly, top-secret organisation... the VLO. I am the Vegetable Liberation Organisation Leader, my Codename if Leek Walesa, join us if you are sincere in the fight to free vegetables from the dinner table.

Oh yeah, welcome. :lol:

Polymath Misanthrope

I'm already in "Vegetarianism Kills!" an origination devoted to bringing vegetables from the table to the wild animals, so they don't die (and we can eat them...)