Positive Probable Future

Thoth93

I've heard of the nine before. I cannot remember where. Do you have any reference material upon them I can access or is this info from you directly?
The Nine can be found in almost every culture's mythology and stories. Sometimes seen as good sometimes seen as bad but always necessary. I'm sure to the people wanting to rule the world they are seen as evil.

Thoth93

Here is a clue. They don't have it all right but they have stumbled upon it. I wanted to correct a mistake in the film where they mentioned Set but showed a picture of Djehuti instead. History channel should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:

dh1

ok thanks.

The Hefferlin manuscript which is widely panned but talks about 7 cities under the ice in the antarctic talks about a mysterious 3 from tibet. Wonder if it's connected. Smacks of the Elohim.

conscious9

@Adam Thoth Speaking of extraterrestrials. what is the significance behind witnessing a UFO in real life? I saw one fly past my window around second grade. I remember distinctly freaking out and running diwnstairs to my mom. The craft was huge and your typical shaped craft, blinking lights (I think red and blue and white?), and dead silent. This happened to me without a doubt.

More recently, within the past 3 years or so, I had a vivid lucid dream like experience involving looking outside my window, and being dead scared as alien crafts were approaching closer, and blacking out. This one could have just been a product of my mind, a dream, but it was still unlike any other dream experience I have had. Could have had to do with the weed I was smoking, though, but idk. I just can't compare it to anything else, the state of consciousness I was in.

Thoth93

@Adam Thoth Speaking of extraterrestrials. what is the significance behind witnessing a UFO in real life? I saw one fly past my window around second grade. I remember distinctly freaking out and running diwnstairs to my mom. The craft was huge and your typical shaped craft, blinking lights (I think red and blue and white?), and dead silent. This happened to me without a doubt.

More recently, within the past 3 years or so, I had a vivid lucid dream like experience involving looking outside my window, and being dead scared as alien crafts were approaching closer, and blacking out. This one could have just been a product of my mind, a dream, but it was still unlike any other dream experience I have had. Could have had to do with the weed I was smoking, though, but idk. I just can't compare it to anything else, the state of consciousness I was in.
Much of what we think are alien are actually closer to home. Check out this video it's the beginning of the journey.

conscious9

Well, I am already aware of Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, and the like. And hey, apparently the inhabitants of the Inner Earth have flying crafts commonly identified as UFO's, so who knows?

Thoth93

Well, I am already aware of Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, and the like. And hey, apparently the inhabitants of the Inner Earth have flying crafts commonly identified as UFO's, so who knows?

Did you watch the end of it? In it he mentioned a prophecy of our times and he mentioned that he didn't know what was going to come on 2012 because the video was made before 2012. But if you listen to the prophecy it's very close to the things we have seen in the news. And The reason the earth didn't get pwnd ! Is because earth is getting a second chance. This is what could have happened and part of the reason for what everyone is calling the Mandela effect.

The Nine want to make sure it goes right this time. Humanity is to evolve!