Possible Alien Ocean Base Giving Off Signals

Sam Slagg

Signals included in video.

lol......

What evidence is being provided that the "alien" signal is coming from the "alien" base in the image? I saw this image when it was found some months ago. The image on the video has been "enhanced" to say the least but how is this being linked to the "alien" signal????????????????????????????????

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Don't know. The only way to gather proof would be to visit the man and hear it yourself. I don't know much about short wave radio, so I thought someone could provide some input.

Sam Slagg

Don't know. The only way to gather proof would be to visit the man and hear it yourself. I don't know much about short wave radio, so I thought someone could provide some input.
Agreed. I don't know didly about short wave but I am wondering if they are saying or insinuating in the video by posting that image that the signal is coming from that point and if so...how have they determined that?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Looks like it is zoomed in from Google earth. I don't know how he can pinpoint an exact location like that, though. You can tune into shortwave from around the world, can't you? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong please). You do have a point.