Possible time travel conspiracies or coincidences

lamdo263

When I was in my early twenties went to get my car washed in what was formerly known as a post industrial city. Can't remember the make of car, but I was having some sort of problem, so I ventured to the person in the washing bay next to me and asked him, think it was for quarters and the change machine did not work. The car he was washing was a pale green Ford Mustang 1960s version, young guy like myself then, so I asked him for assistance.

This guy look at me odd and said, isn't you name Eddie Waters? I said no, that it was an l**y and he must have been mistaken. But again he insisted with something to the effect, "Eddie I know it's you, so why don't you just fess up and tell me why the charade. Ca'mon Eddie, what gives"?

I think I eventually produced my wallet to show this guy that I was someone else and he grudgingly took information like it was false.

I finally figure out to this day is that another guy with the same name that the other car wash patron thought of me, was involved in the Florida Gulf Breeze UFO occurrence and his name was also Eddie Waters.

What's odd is people would say to me, "I thought I had seen you in another car, not long ago, but now your driving a different car and are not wearing the same clothes. You couldn't have changed cars that fast with a complete change of clothes. I had a doppelganger that apparently looked just like me and my dad was not the type of guy that slepted around.

Getting back to the car wash, when this guy mentioned that I was Eddie, I instinctively looked up on the road that went down to the car wash, which was kind of in a little valley, with a roadway that accompanied a creek in it. It was as if I was tracking this then other version of me and could see to where he drove up this road going to the town above, not more than an hour ago.

I don't know if any of you have had something like this happen to you?, but I now see a time happening similarity between the two Eddie Waters. The aliens that showed up at Florida were Grays in a type of body armor and this is one of the few references I've heard to Project Blue Beam.*I don't want what I've said here to go off like fireworks, but it just seems a very odd set of circumstances to me?
Eddie Waters and the Gulf Breeze incident - Bing

Logical Mind

When I was in my early twenties went to get my car washed in what was formerly known as a post industrial city. Can't remember the make of car, but I was having some sort of problem, so I ventured to the person in the washing bay next to me and asked him, think it was for quarters and the change machine did not work. The car he was washing was a pale green Ford Mustang 1960s version, young guy like myself then, so I asked him for assistance.

This guy look at me odd and said, isn't you name Eddie Waters? I said no, that it was an l**y and he must have been mistaken. But again he insisted with something to the effect, "Eddie I know it's you, so why don't you just fess up and tell me why the charade. Ca'mon Eddie, what gives"?

I think I eventually produced my wallet to show this guy that I was someone else and he grudgingly took information like it was false.

I finally figure out to this day is that another guy with the same name that the other car wash patron thought of me, was involved in the Florida Gulf Breeze UFO occurrence and his name was also Eddie Waters.

What's odd is people would say to me, "I thought I had seen you in another car, not long ago, but now your driving a different car and are not wearing the same clothes. You couldn't have changed cars that fast with a complete change of clothes. I had a doppelganger that apparently looked just like me and my dad was not the type of guy that slepted around.

Getting back to the car wash, when this guy mentioned that I was Eddie, I instinctively looked up on the road that went down to the car wash, which was kind of in a little valley, with a roadway that accompanied a creek in it. It was as if I was tracking this then other version of me and could see to where he drove up this road going to the town above, not more than an hour ago.

I don't know if any of you have had something like this happen to you?, but I now see a time happening similarity between the two Eddie Waters. The aliens that showed up at Florida were Grays in a type of body armor and this is one of the few references I've heard to Project Blue Beam.*I don't want what I've said here to go off like fireworks, but it just seems a very odd set of circumstances to me?

Interesting, 263, maybe that was you from a probable reality, we have doubles living in alternate realities a little different from the one we are experiencing at the moment.

I was involved in a weird incident that left me perplexed, pointing to the fact of alternate realities.

My wife and I were staying overnight in a motel in one of the Southern states, maybe it was Georgia. At morning at about 10 A. M. we went to the desk to deliver the key, since my wife is originally from that area she was driving and I went inside. The clerk there told me "there was a guy ten minutes ago here returning his key that look just like you." Are you sure, I just left my room # 123 three minutes ago, but she insisted the man was me. I assured her he could not be me, but the woman was absolutely positive I was the person who delivered a room key to her about ten minutes before my arrival.

By the way when I woke up at 8 A.M. in that motel after taking a shower she told me "Your face looks funny" I did not know what to make of that remark.

Last edited:

Parazite1986

I saw on the internet in IMVU, once a virtual reality game which people enjoyed before I moved to Sims 4 based on my age, a little person who attacked me while I sat on the throne and did nothing.

I was like, “what the” and sat there ignoring them until they called me mother and apologized.

when I looked back, I knew it was a time traveler or someone with a weird sense of humor. I did not have kids at the age of 20 so that was a shocker. Now I am childless and divorced so I am sure it was on the timeline different from this one

lamdo263

Interesting, 263, maybe that was you from a probable reality, we have doubles living in alternate realities a little different from the one we are experiencing at the moment.

I was involved in a weird incident that left me perplexed, pointing to the fact of alternate realities.

My wife and I were staying overnight in a motel in one of the Southern states, maybe it was Georgia. At morning at about 10 A. M. we went to the desk to deliver the key, since my wife is originally from that area she was driving and I went inside. The clerk there told me "there was a guy ten minutes ago here returning his key that look just like you." Are you sure, I just left my room # 123 three minutes ago, but she insisted the man was me. I assured her he could not be me, but the woman was absolutely positive I was the person who delivered a room key to her about ten minutes before my arrival.

By the way when I woke up at 8 A.M. in that motel after taking a shower she told me "Your face looks funny" I did not know what to make of that remark.
Possible in-laid doppelganger. Yeah, seems funny thank you for your reply.

TimeFlipper

What in the world is a " in-laid doppelganger?"
Good question..."Wiki" Set into a surface in a decorative pattern, a mahogany dresser with an "inlaid" teak design...Errrm, set in the surface as a design in wood...A beautiful diamond ring mounted on platinum and "inlaid" with sapphires and rubies etc etc...

TimeFlipper

I often get mistaken for Hulk Hogan :eek::LOL:..

Logical Mind

What in the world is a " in-laid doppelganger?"

A doppelganger, says the Internet, is some king of twin that is unhappy on the astral plane, and so bothers people who are on the physical. Or a shapeshifting evil personality. They are sad, ignorant, pitiful creatures anyhow and nothing else. I Am kind, compassionate, decent and wise.

So I Am The Power.