possum people

HDRKID

Today was a great day for me. I was getting lotto tickets for power ball the jackpot was $284 million and I saw a girl that was "possum people" like Stan Romanek talks on. She looked just like Suri in this pic.

Suri_2.jpg

I was too chicken to talk to her and she walked up to me and said. "Hi… how… are… you… doing?"

She explained that she had never played lotto before and wanted to play some. This girl had no purse or money.

I told her "The jackpot is 284 million."

She said, "WOW! That… is…lot… of… money."

Then she asked how you play it and I told her about the cards. Also, I played two numbers on power ball for her and one on mega millions which has a jackpot of $122 million. This was a total of five dollars.

I was all tongue tied like a nerd asking a cheerleader for a date. Finally, I forced myself to say "Thank you for coming to help us."

She said, "Thank you." Then she nodded her head and blinked out right in front of me.

The energy I felt was very different than a BEK. She had an overweening imperious voice. Like a foreign princess. A very important person. Basically, some one that is use to having their orders followed to the letter. Her accent was unlike any I have heard ever. Mostly it was sing song. She was six foot seven. Quite tall for a woman. Also, she was very skinny to the point of near anorexia. Hey, she only had four long thin fingers on each hand instead of five and that is a dead give away. I could totally tell she was an alien. Not a Nordic or a tall white, but certainly a possum. Still, she did seem nice.

Stan Romanek says that the possum people have a sickly sweet smell similar to russian olive blossoms and that is true of the BEK, but not this woman. She did not have any aroma. I was only inches away.

Also, Stan says that these girls are like angels, but I do not agree. Angels have a definite divine presence. This girl was more like a foreign princess. Most people are humble and she had a strong arrogant manner. I felt like she was a lioness and I was a mouse. To stand in front of her took all my courage.

BlastTyrant

For the amount of experiences you have the fact you don't carry a Camera or one of those Go Pro's astonishes me.

Frog186

Hi hdrkid it's frog I just wanted to tell you thanks for the experience and picture it looks cool by the way I have a spirit box and I have used it a lot asking the spirits or ghosts different questions and so much more sorry I haven't talked with you in a long time I have been busy so what have you been up to lately? I am thinking about buying the bajak flux capacitor when I get alot of paypal money to pay for it was the possum girl an alien or was she a human? I have one question for you is it possible for spirits or ghosts to create a wormhole or portal to the future and past while using all of my energy so it will be created and I can go into the portal or wormhole or is this crazy to do? I mean if Mad Man Marcum can create a time portal and you can do astral travel and other travel then this can be possible well I have to leave now I will talk with you later on!

HDRKID

Hi Frog:
I shall try to answer your questions as best I can.

1. was the possum girl an alien or was she a human?
I believe that she is an orion race. They are friends with the Nordics and the reptilians are their enemies. Also, I have no proof, but I think that she had a soul. I got the feeling when I was near her that her world is a cold barren desert and mine is a warm oasis.

2. I have one question for you is it possible for spirits or ghosts to create a wormhole or portal to the future?
I don't know the answer. Steven Gibbs told me that you can see ghosts near a vortex.

Hi BT:
I always think that opossums are cute, but most farmers see am as vermin.

virginia-opossum.jpg

Still, she did not look like an opossum. She did look like suri. I apologize to you for not taking photos as it was a failure of my courage.

I had with me a super high res camera. It shoots 4K video and that would have been awesome. In fact, the lady asked me. "It... that... your... camera... bag?" I told her, "Ah um, y-yes it is." It would have been easy for me to say "Oh, could I please take a picture of you buying your first lottery ticket?" However, that did not occur.

Before she walked up to me. She asked the store manager. "How... does... lottery... work?" He said, "I'm sorry. I'm very busy right now. I gotta go." He then ran away. I could see pure panic in his eyes. Like if someone lets a lion out of their cage. This guy is a bit chubby and he rarely runs. After that she walked up to me. I did not run away. However, to stand in front of her took all my courage.

I can tell you that I was once in an office and a man with a gun came in. He pointed it at us. This is a different kind of scare. OK so imagine you are a janitor working for a big company. The CEO who arrives via helicopter says to you. "Hey, I want to talk to you." Then you step into his huge office and wonder what to say. Stage fright is closer to what I felt if you know what I mean.

Most people are very brave when the lion is in a cage. However, when the lion comes out they run away screaming. I had a hard time forming coherent thoughts, but I can tell you that she did NOT transmit into my mind any telepathic thoughts or images. Funny, I was expecting this to occur. Her aura was white and pure. I could tell from looking at it that she had never been with a man. Also, I could sense that in her society she has a high position and a lot of power.

I have an idea for a bumper sticker - to meet a possum is awesome.