Post-Lucid/OBE dreaming amnesia

Well a handful of years back I was active here pretty regularly. Striving to learn more. Then I had an experience like the title says.

I went into an altered state of mind. Had an experience of being “stuck” outside my body or in an altered state. Not physical. I had read about methods to get out of this stuck state and remembered one.

First to verify you were in fact in a dream or alternate state of consciousness by a few methods. I did this by looking at my hands which were oddly mis-shaped and secondly a literally pinch for pain test. This verification gave me a method to get unstuck from a stuck position from my reading on mediation.

The next point for which was to dive head first into the ground and to portrait a different scenario in my mind like a canvas once the existing stuck “zone” was removed. It worked at the time. But when I woke up it’s like I almost forgot everything that happened in my life and I had my heart racing.

I literally had struggled to remember my girlfriend for multiple years. My childhood. And a few minutes later pieces started coming back to me, Eventually the information all trickled back to me but it took a while. I didn’t even remember this website until maybe about 3-4 years ago I saw it in the bookmarks or something and totally remembered it right there. I had a different account prior. But couldn’t remember it

To this day I still question this event and how this happens, how it came to be from the state of inner consciousness and the effect it has on the outer world. I didn’t know anything like this could have happened. And from that day on I Was partially changed. Found it more difficult to get in depth with my spirituality and go that deep within my own consciousness.

All that being said I have had many other bizarre things happen since then just not OBE’s and Lucid dreams really since then..

Have any of you experienced similar or known someone who has and can help me understand better what happened?

8thsinner

Well a handful of years back I was active here pretty regularly. Striving to learn more. Then I had an experience like the title says.

I went into an altered state of mind. Had an experience of being “stuck” outside my body or in an altered state. Not physical. I had read about methods to get out of this stuck state and remembered one.

First to verify you were in fact in a dream or alternate state of consciousness by a few methods. I did this by looking at my hands which were oddly mis-shaped and secondly a literally pinch for pain test. This verification gave me a method to get unstuck from a stuck position from my reading on mediation.

The next point for which was to dive head first into the ground and to portrait a different scenario in my mind like a canvas once the existing stuck “zone” was removed. It worked at the time. But when I woke up it’s like I almost forgot everything that happened in my life and I had my heart racing.

I literally had struggled to remember my girlfriend for multiple years. My childhood. And a few minutes later pieces started coming back to me, Eventually the information all trickled back to me but it took a while. I didn’t even remember this website until maybe about 3-4 years ago I saw it in the bookmarks or something and totally remembered it right there. I had a different account prior. But couldn’t remember it

To this day I still question this event and how this happens, how it came to be from the state of inner consciousness and the effect it has on the outer world. I didn’t know anything like this could have happened. And from that day on I Was partially changed. Found it more difficult to get in depth with my spirituality and go that deep within my own consciousness.

All that being said I have had many other bizarre things happen since then just not OBE’s and Lucid dreams really since then..

Have any of you experienced similar or known someone who has and can help me understand better what happened?
Sounds like you are a walk in.
When your new consciousness arrives, it gets it memories of the past occupant's life experiences through the blood and the brain together.
A good psychic or akoshic reader or qhht practioner can help, or you can start muscle testing the options.

Sounds like you are a walk in.
When your new consciousness arrives, it gets it memories of the past occupant's life experiences through the blood and the brain together.
A good psychic or akoshic reader or qhht practioner can help, or you can start muscle testing the options.
Walk in, Huh…I gotta research that.. I’m not even close to familiar with the concepts or I wouldn’t be posting this lol but thank you for the lead

8thsinner

Walk in, Huh…I gotta research that.. I’m not even close to familiar with the concepts or I wouldn’t be posting this lol but thank you for the lead
There can be a lot of complications in understanding the reincarnation cycle but generally speaking, walk ins incarnate into an already grown body. The original occupant of the body usually leaves at a pre agreed time in their lives and this can happen for many reasons. They could be preparing the body for the new person, they can be helping aid in someones purpose for incarnation, they could have been suicidal and chose to leave the body and then there is a vacancy so to speak. Like I said it can be complicated, and there aren't an easy ways I know off to find out. Muscle testing the situation may work, otherwise you're down to qhht or channelers.
But you may find videos on the experiences that might help you discover whether you are or not.