Post one

Alan deWalton

Thanks TimeFlipper... In ADDITION to the Delta T Antenna, are you familiar with the Steven Gibbs HDR (Hyper Dimensional Resonator) which is according to many witnesses/sources (like HDR Users & Steven Gibbs Fans & HDR Enterprises & CARL'S STORY ) able to transport one to alternate timelines? I am a little bit shy about actually buying an HDR unit because I have heard rumors (I don't know if they are actually true or not) that some who have bought the Gibbs HDR unit have disappeared (into other timelines?) and have never been seen again. I have been studying the Montauk scenario for many years. The late Al Bielek knew of me, and following my accident in 2001 (while riding a bike I was hit by a car whose driver was on a cell phone and not watching where he was going... and spent almost a week in a coma) Al was kind enough to send me a get well card. He will be missed.

Last edited:

FarOutThere

Hi Bruce,
I recognize your website, I remember last year it is the only place where I was able to find Carl's story. :D
Have you ever acted as an anonymous source for other researchers?

The HDR is of great interest to me.

Although TimeFlipper loves the HDR, probably more than anyone. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Thanks TimeFlipper... In ADDITION to the Delta T Antenna, are you familiar with the Steven Gibbs HDR (Hyper Dimensional Resonator) which is according to many witnesses/sources (like HDR Users & Steven Gibbs Fans & HDR Enterprises & CARL'S STORY ) able to transport one to alternate timelines? I am a little bit shy about actually buying an HDR unit because I have heard rumors (I don't know if they are actually true or not) that some who have bought the Gibbs HDR unit have disappeared (into other timelines?) and have never been seen again. I have been studying the Montauk scenario for many years. The late Al Bielek knew of me, and following my accident in 2001 (while riding a bike I was hit by a car whose driver was on a cell phone and not watching where he was going... and spent almost a week in a coma) Al was kind enough to send me a get well card. He will be missed.

It has always been my opinion that the few bog standard components in an HDR could NEVER transport anyone or anything, safely and accurately through time...You have read in the Montauk books about the huge complexity and sophistication of how a real time-machine functions...Please compare that to the HDR...

Alan deWalton

Hi Bruce,
I recognize your website, I remember last year it is the only place where I was able to find Carl's story. :D
Have you ever acted as an anonymous source for other researchers?

The HDR is of great interest to me.

Although TimeFlipper loves the HDR, probably more than anyone. :ROFLMAO:
I have never really acted as an anonymous source for others, but I do use a semi-anonymous 'title' for my internet work, which is BRANTON (a combination of my whole name BRuce AlaN dewalTON) ... FYI here is my ROOT/NEXUS website, which contains links to over 30 years of personal research and investigation into all levels of the paranormal... https://www.angelfire.com/space/branton/signature.html

Last edited: