POTUS is always the antichrist...

Justinian

I wonder why POTUS (President of the United States), is usually always depicted as the antichrist. Every time we get a new POTUS there is usually a new theory that this man is now the antichrist. Is it because I'm shielded in the US to US news, or do other countries also have this same thing happening?

Weeeeee_Zard

It's because Americans think about their country as most important. And don't know much either way.

It's the same reason why people here think the technology we have is the latest or best in the world, if its not in the us then doesn't exist. Wrong.

Research a bit about cars and you will see what I mean.

The same reason why all humans think they are good guys when they are nice to other humans but they keep polluting and consuming like there is nothing else but humans in this planet.

Simple minded people, that is the most of us. See how many still believe in gods in 2013? 2013!!! Adults and fairy tales? Lol! ;)

Justinian

LOL. I get that. I'm just wondering if other countries around the world think their leaders are the antichrist too or if they also think that the US Pres is the one.

Weeeeee_Zard

I mean, to point fingers to an antichrist you have to be a Christian first. That eliminates a bunch of people from wondering about this.

BlastTyrant

Pretty sure other countrys consider their leaders the anti-christ lol only exception is canada, they just dont care.