POTUS is always the antichrist...

Falkon303

Here is how I predict the anti-Christ would arrive.

I don't think the anti-Christ will be anyone that everyone suspects, and that's the whole point of him. You're talking about Satan, who has many names in many mythologies... Satan and Christ (or Set and Horus imo) have been going at it for a long time. The best deceiver in our universe, and king of chaos and mayhem. Now obviously we have depicted Satan as someone who appears kind and honest, but is lying and deceiving. That is simply what Hollywood has attempted to make us see.

If he is supposed to deceive the world, we need to think bigger. I see Satan as actually bringing spiritual awareness, and the age of enlightenment (he was Lucifer btw), as well as hell. It will be the pinnacle of humanity that deceives us. When we think we finally have proof of spirituality because of this benevolent entity, we will gladly follow because we have no other options other than not being one of the crowd. Look for something other than a world leader, and look for a metaphysical movement involving science unraveling the mysteries of the soul and spirit.

I would say the perfect formula is bridging science, technology, and spirituality together into a one world order. When that happens, then you have to worry. Because of the exponential nature of technological advancement, I would say we're about 75% there.

Last edited: