practice makes perfect - assitance required

TimeFlipper

I keep trying to move but I'm being drawn here for some reason?
I used the scent and a map. Then compared it to google street view. This is the place I'm being drawn. But I'm getting the impression that it's going to be important but it isn't yet.
I think you might need to get onto Ruta66, and motor west down the highway thats the best...you can get all your kicks on Ruta66...jokin mate :D

Pegii

I keep trying to move but I'm being drawn here for some reason?
I used the scent and a map. Then compared it to google street view. This is the place I'm being drawn. But I'm getting the impression that it's going to be important but it isn't yet.
cool :)

Nak Sae Glim

Pegii you are a one track minded individual aren't you? Type of person who sees something an goes for it regardless of difficulty. Envious of that myself honestly..
Alright I'll just use some deductive reasoning for a moment.
let's see..
I would bet you chose your profile picture, because it reminds you of yourself. Knowing a woman prefers herself to other women as a representative, I can assume you have the redish brown hair of the girl in your picture.
..stay calm not done
You recently got it cut, your like it but you miss the old style.. no length.. you wish you had the length again.
It is easier though.
Your bath was not normal, you normally like showers, but didn't feel like washing your hair today.
You've managed to put clothes on, but you wouldn't go out of the house in what you are wearing.
Sweat pants and an old T-shirt likely.
His T-shirt..
Why isn't he wearing it?
Old or new?
Hmm
Old you stole it from him, or rather he just didn't get it back after you broke up maybe?
..we shall avoid the topic of him.
So my guess
Sweat pants and a T-shirt.. and obviously no bra. It's Saturday

TimeFlipper

Pegii you are a one track minded individual aren't you? Type of person who sees something an goes for it regardless of difficulty. Envious of that myself honestly..
let's see..
I would bet you chose your profile picture, because it reminds you of yourself. Knowing a woman prefers herself to other women as a representative, I can assume you have the redish brown hair of the girl in your picture.
..stay calm not done
You recently got it cut, your like it but you miss the old style.. no length.. you wish you had the length again.
It is easier though.
Your bath was not normal, you normally like showers, but didn't feel like washing your hair today.
You've managed to put clothes on, but you wouldn't go out of the house in what you are wearing.
His T-shirt..
Why isn't he wearing it?
Old or new?
Hmm
Old you stole it from him, or rather he just didn't get it back after you broke up maybe?
So my guess
I think you should re-name yourself to, Sherlock Holmes :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
let's see..
..stay calm not done
It is easier though.
His T-shirt..
Why isn't he wearing it?
Old or new?
Hmm
So my guess
I think you should re-name yourself to, Sherlock Holmes :D

I was thinking Peeping Tom myself.

Pegii

let's see..
..stay calm not done
It is easier though.
His T-shirt..
Why isn't he wearing it?
Old or new?
Hmm
So my guess
Holy shit. That's exactly everything... o_O