Precognition

luke11685

Precognition (from the Latin prae- 'before', and cognitio 'acquiring knowledge') is the purported psychic phenomenon of seeing, or otherwise becoming directly aware of, events in the future.

There is no accepted scientific evidence that precognition is a real effect, and it is widely considered to be pseudoscience. Precognition violates the principle of causality, that an effect cannot occur before its cause.

Precognition has been widely believed in throughout history. Despite the lack of scientific evidence, many people believe it to be real; it is still widely reported and remains a topic of research and discussion within the parapsychology community.

luke11685

Didn’t for instance Phillips predicted 9/11 WTC?
wTPbcoy.png

Like it would be so-called inside job and also so-called even so-called predictive programming of humans minds…etc.?

luke11685

I guess seeing it now is rather than present day,but it was rather past. Back then they predicted WTC 9/11 Attack in Twin Towers.
Here’s a proof.

luke11685

I heard that for instance both Bruno Mazet in Time Travel Institute Forum and LEOTCK especially him told me something about The End of World in the next year is going to happen in 2024. After 2023…etc. Right now I’m saying this here reinterpreting their own words in this very forum of Paranormalis Forum.