Oakland 66-50 will finish 99 - 63
Texas 68- 50 90-72
Seattle 56-61 some where will finish 77-85
LA Angels 53-63 71-91
Houston 37- 79 47-115

Al divisional boston vs oakland
tie breakers detroit cleveland detroit wins
boston wins series verse oakland 3-2 best of five or something
detroit vs baltimore baltimore wins series boston baltimore al champinoship series guess what?
boston wins not because im a homer because they deserve it.
boston pittsburgh world series or atlanta braves (lol) im too tired to do the nl you can figure out the rest of this stuff on your own just wishful thinking gone too far !!!!

Khaos

where the wild things are
Cute. You listed all of the teams who have been MLB Champions and their final game score stats.

Oakland Athletics 99 - 63

That was indeed in the 1989 World Series, which they won!

I don't see how this is predicting the future, by simply taking the win/loss stats of past winners of the World Series?

ElvenAmerican

If history indeed repeats itself - then San Francisco will face Detroit again this October. Which won't happen because San Francisco hasn't had a good bullpen this whole season so far.

Detroit has a six-game lead over Cleveland with the potential of padding it/making it bigger with wins against Kansas City over the weekend. Plus, Pittsburgh has a team that's unstoppable right now and has a huge chance of making it to the playoffs. Which isn't a repeat of history, it'll be their first playoff appearance in 21 years. Repeating history for Pittsburgh would be that they would have a losing season this year, which is OBVIOUSLY not the case.

Need I go on? :)

ElvenAmerican

Which means we'll return to the series and defeat the Athletics like last year? We did beat you last season despite "choking" in the World Series.

Tron1

their lead will shrink to fit the schedule and to fit the standings the al central has very rarely had a 100 game winner for a team never does except for the 1995 96 cleveland indians when albert belle and manny ramirez were on the team remember that

Tron1

the red sox are good but i don't wanna talk smack about them i just want them to make the playoffs and succeed. i'm a fan of the a's because of cespedes and reddick. they have been warming up of lately

ElvenAmerican

I believe you have the belief the league is "rigged" to meet certain results.

Some teams have been better then others' in the past. That's all I can say, baseball is unpredictable! :)