predictions/dreams

nng

predictions/dreams

Ok I read that thread on arafat and just wanted to list some dreams/predictions had over the years..several yrs ago dreamed of arafat's death--seemed to signify something major. Had weird dreams of airplanes crashing and stopped flying ever since then. Dreams of nuc exchange between india and pakistan..one leader got killed by another country and that's how it started..dreamed of americans fleeing and being caged and guarded by 'hitler' also dreamed of police going through people's houses regularly... lately have had a lot of dreams of fleeing or travelling--people getting together in groups and caravans and leavign and fleeing from something...some people on other websites have claimed to have these dreams too..they are happening very frequently. Have had a lot of premonitions/feelings of situations that have come true, and this strange need to stock up on things.. there are more but I forget right now. The most interesting dreams have to do with the fleeing--just travelling on road and it becoming a normal thing...

TnWatchdog

I wrote this on another site so I thought I would put it here also in this dream thread. (I might have put it somewhere else on this forum, but I don't remember...I might have dreamed that I put it here or there, but whatever...it's here now.) SWEET DREAMS!!!
I dream frequently about massive tornadoes, high winds, and churning clouds, which I have not seen anywhere before. I make the comment to others in my dream, "What a disaster!" Another dream I have is I realized a poison gas of some sort was flowing througout the area. Everyone knew that once it reached them they were dead. I was in a bar (I don't go to bars) and ordered a cold glass of beer. When the gas came into the bar, I realized that this was it and threw the beer against the wall and laid down like eveyone else in the room and went to sleep. I wasn't afraid but knew that it was over and it didn't bother me as it was a peaceful transition. I dream these dreams often and they feel real but I'm not alarmed as I feel at peace. Bottom line is with your Safe Zones in mind and a STO frame of mind why worry...Just be prepared.

TnWatchdog

I've had end times type dreams on and off for the past ten years. Here is one I had last night, which was a strange one for sure. I feel dreams are to make us aware of what may happen so we will not be afraid. If my dreams were to come true I would stay calm as I have been there before and some what expected it.
I usually dream about tornados and wind damage but lately it is lightning I am dreaming about. I'm outside in the darkness, except for the constant lightning flashes. I have the feeling that anyone outside would be killed as it was not your normal lightning. I realized that I needed to get inside for safety as I saw a hot streak glowing from the ground and could sense a burning smell in the air. I would say it was about 25 feet and looked like it was following the underground electrical wire to the house. I had to time my jump over this underground current as I knew I would be fried if I misjudged my jump. I yelled out to cut the power to the house as I jumped to safety. I wrote down my dream when I woke up...weird dream, a warning regarding electrical storms. I wasn't afraid but knew it was a very dangerous time.